GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Meet Up (Southeast PA/ NJ/ DE)

mk7_bk

Autocross Champion
Alrighty, bumping this thread to see if there is some interest. I think its safe to have a meet up. Lets see who is interested.

Also, if your interested, join the groupme on the first post for day of event discussion

rye0pa

Go Kart Newbie
Alrighty, bumping this thread to see if there is some interest. I think its safe to have a meet up. Lets see who is interested.

Also, if your interested, join the groupme on the first post for day of event discussion
I am interested. I have been wanting to meet up again.

mk7_bk

Autocross Champion
I am interested. I have been wanting to meet up again.
Awesome, would love to have another meet up, I personally havn't set anything up, seems like everyone is busy here and there. I will try to plan for a future meet tomorrow, I shouldn't be too busy for work. I can post here, hopefully people will be available. I would say plan on July 11 or 12th, if anyone interested has a date that works better please do chime in.

Gr33nBunny

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
18 GTI SE 6mt
I should have posted in this thread a few weeks ago. Meeting with some people Saturday in Wyomissing and cruising to Lancaster for lunch if anyone is interested I'd be happy to provide details

Edit: We're meeting at the Wawa on 837 Penn Ave in Wyomissing at noon on 6/27 if anyone wants to attend.

Last edited:

mk7-k

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
2016 'S' 4 door DSG
I'm in. I live in Delaware, but don't mind going out of the way for a get together. Last year I think we met at the old Granite Run Mall lot. It was sponsored by some outfit that took pictures of the cars.

mk7_bk

Autocross Champion
I should have posted in this thread a few weeks ago. Meeting with some people Saturday in Wyomissing and cruising to Lancaster for lunch if anyone is interested I'd be happy to provide details

Edit: We're meeting at the Wawa on 837 Penn Ave in Wyomissing at noon on 6/27 if anyone wants to attend.
this is not a bad idea, i think my buddy who has a gli would attend, maybe some others

Gr33nBunny

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
18 GTI SE 6mt
this is not a bad idea, i think my buddy who has a gli would attend, maybe some others

It's an open invite regardless of vehicle, most of us will be in VWs but there are a few oddballs also, and possibly a bike or 2.

rye0pa

Go Kart Newbie
11th or 12th works for me but prefer the 12th. In New Hampshire right now or otherwise would try to make it this weekend.

rye0pa

Go Kart Newbie
Don't think there were too many positive responses