GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Meet Up (Southeast PA/ NJ/ DE)

etmanning

Ready to race!
Hey, im in central NJ but would definitely make the trip. We're you going for a meet or more of an event kind of thing? I can help out if you're looking. Would love to see something come together.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

mk7_bk

Autocross Champion
Hey, im in central NJ but would definitely make the trip. We're you going for a meet or more of an event kind of thing? I can help out if you're looking. Would love to see something come together.

Im really open to anything, grab food, bbq, some beers, maybe a lil cruise. Never did one before but I know there are a number of ppl in the area on here. Im cool to meet anywhere thats within an hr ya know. I know there used to be a concordville mall group, havnt seen anything from those guys in a while.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

etmanning

Ready to race!
Count me in, I just moved to Middletown.

Im right over in holmdel, near Village school. Can't believe I haven't seen you around yet!

My car at Sandy Hook:

Bäsemödel

Go Kart Champion
Id be interested... what time on the 3rd or the 10th are we looking at?

mk7_bk

Autocross Champion
Id be interested... what time on the 3rd or the 10th are we looking at?

Added you to the potential group in first post. I would say, maybe meet at 1? Doesn't matter to me. Just need to figure out some spots around here that are a good drive, and a nice place to eat. Or we could bbq or something lol It can be whatever we want it to be.

yirayira

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2015 GTI SE
Count me in as well