GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Meet Up in North Dallas (Plano/The Colony)

sc00b

Ready to race!
Now that summer is rolling around and the nights are really nice right now, I was wanting to first see if there is already a good week night meet up. Or we can create one.

This would be a good location for all the GTI’s, Golfs, Jettas etc in the Plano/Colony/Lewisville area to come meet up

I think that the parking lot for Kroger off TX-121 https://www.kroger.com/stores/details/035/00599?cid=loc_03500599_gmb <—Link with address

What night would people like to meet up? I was thinking that Wednesday night could be good. We could meet either at the Kroger or somewhere surrounding there and find a bite to eat together and talk GTI’s!!

There are a lot of good restaurants in that general area, so that wont be an issue.

But lets see how large this thread gets and we can hopefully schedule a first meet!

Sc00b

dupsatou

Passed Driver's Ed
I would love to do this but I've only got next Thurs/Fri open and then I'm traveling too much for work for the next month. But I love to see this kind of thing around my area and hope to join in some time!

Dubstro

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2016 2dr GTI 6MT
I'm interested. I see lots of mk7s and other VAG cars out and about on 121 and Preston Rd. Wed nights in general are good for me but I'd prob skip the meals. Try to spend as much time with kid as possible after work. That Kroger is a good spot as it has an E85 pump! :D

Sub'd

treybyday

Passed Driver's Ed
Interested!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk