GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Me vs Mustang GT vs Scat Pack Charger

JerseyDrew77

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 TR GTI S 6MT
Had a little fun late last night. The Mustang owner was being cocky and thought my GTI was no match for his mighty V8. Told him to bet a couple of Benjamin's and that I would give him the hit. The Scat Pac owner wanted in on the action also so the 3 of us went out to do a couple of hits. The Mustang GT was a 5th Gen that was FBO, he said it was tuned but I don't think so. The Scat Pack Charger was tuned with FBOs. I'll keep this short and sweet. We did a couple of hits at different speeds and I murdered them at every hit, talking buses in the gap. After the first one, I never saw the Mustang again. The Charger wanted to go head to head with me at a 40 roll, he got destroyed. Then, he wanted to go again but asked for a car length head start and the hit, which I agreed upon and he still got gapped, big time. After that he pulls up next to me to ask if I was on the bottle (nitrous). Told him, nope, just a BT with FBO and fueling mods.

JerseyDrew77

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 TR GTI S 6MT
So Stang didn't pay up? Loser. Nice kills. Shoulda turned the Dragy on.

No, he did. You pay up front to a third party member that holds the cash for everyone. Yeah, totally forgot about the Dragy but I do have a GoPro 8 arriving today so I will have that set up in my car for future gatherings.

Desslok

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Rabbit
Had a little fun late last night. The Mustang owner was being cocky and thought my GTI was no match for his mighty V8. Told him to bet a couple of Benjamin's and that I would give him the hit. The Scat Pac owner wanted in on the action also so the 3 of us went out to do a couple of hits. The Mustang GT was a 5th Gen that was FBO, he said it was tuned but I don't think so. The Scat Pack Charger was tuned with FBOs. I'll keep this short and sweet. We did a couple of hits at different speeds and I murdered them at every hit, talking buses in the gap. After the first one, I never saw the Mustang again. The Charger wanted to go head to head with me at a 40 roll, he got destroyed. Then, he wanted to go again but asked for a car length head start and the hit, which I agreed upon and he still got gapped, big time. After that he pulls up next to me to ask if I was on the bottle (nitrous). Told him, nope, just a BT with FBO and fueling mods.

It would be even better if you were in a Sportwagen. Those guys might have to check themselves into a mental hospital.

daconchslop

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
ACS SE/Tech
Without a tire they still getting eat.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
1596140612791.png

Gvazquez

Go Kart Champion
No, he did. You pay up front to a third party member that holds the cash for everyone. Yeah, totally forgot about the Dragy but I do have a GoPro 8 arriving today so I will have that set up in my car for future gatherings.
Have you done any dragy runs yet? Curious to your 60 to 130