GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

May have found the replacement for starting vibration reduction on the MK7.5

Paxtond1

Go Kart Newbie
Car got recoded with factory settings for abs module. Everything works perfect now. I'm not gonna take off rough road adaptation thought

care to share how it was done? At this point, with the exception of you, everyone says it’s not possible.

to be clear I’m not calling BS on your claims, just looking for a working solution and if you have a guy who can do it, great

nype

Drag Racing Champion

chillax

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
18 GTI SE plaid
What is your build date?? I’ve heard from others that have a build date in 2017 or early 2018 you have both options.

Do these settings only show up if your car supports them? I have an early 2018 build and just got OBD11 Nexgen pro today. The only thing I did so far was a scan. I am a bit confused as to how the apps work. I see many that are obviously not intended for my car. When you pay for and open an app are there settings inside? The main things I want to do are:

-turn off SVR
-turn off Soundaktor
-fully disable traction control by button
-windows/sunroof open and close with key fob
-turn signal blink 5x instead of 3x
-joker taillights

Reggie Enchilada

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
yes
The apps are for people who are too lazy to code the changes themselves. On top of that, they don't always work right. Do yourself a favor and make a backup of the default settings, then learn to code the changes manually.

Reggie Enchilada

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
yes
I'm not trying to be a dick about it, just trying to be realistic. It's not a good idea to make coding changes without knowing exactly what is being changed. When making the changes manually, you can reference the history stored in the app if you need to troubleshoot. As far as I'm aware, that doesn't work with the apps.

tigeo

Autocross Champion