GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Mass Effect 3 Multiplayer

Diolate

Ready to race!
Demo is out of the co-op... gear hoard mode style. Mad fun.

Sterling

Steel Tip
Car(s)
S3
Got the game this morning. Love it!

Unfortunately I played 1 and 2 on xbox and now I have a ps3 so I couldn't import my player :(

Vageline

Ready to race!
Car(s)
07' GTI
pc here. i still havent bought this though but i like this series. ill be buying this soon. i just dont like ea and i wish they had another publisher.

Sterling

Steel Tip
Car(s)
S3
I beat ME3 just a little bit ago.

I'm depressed.

Sterling

Steel Tip
Car(s)
S3
did you get the 1 and only "good" ending or a bad one?

*hint* you need 5000+ war asset points for the good ending

And you also needed 100% for multiplayer but I didn't feel like sitting there playing that just to beat the game...

So yea I didn't... but I heard it wasn't much better?

Just bummed that ME 1/2/3 (up until the last 10 min) had me so emotionally attached to all the characters, and all the choices I had made n such... and it all went to crap.. and you're just left sitting there goin, REALLY????

Oh well... its just a game....

walangij

D1 2010!
I feel the same way, as do many.

Bioware has caught a lot of flak for their promises which didn't turn out to be true during the end. They've said they're releasing some content soon to explain on it, ect. But if they charge for it, they're going to burn a lot of bridges with their fan base, especially after the Day One DLC fiasco.

Vageline

Ready to race!
Car(s)
07' GTI
I used to cracked copy... best money ever spent. Honestly, I loved the game and I liked the way it ended. I heard about all the hate but didn't want to know why cause I was afraid of spoilers. When the game ended, I thought "holy shit that was amazing." I don't care to have dlc or not, I have so many games that I need to play that its funny. Them steam sales are like crack... except cheap

Sent from my SGH-I777 using Tapatalk

panek-atak

Duct Tape King
Car(s)
'07 MKV GTI
Kinda with this guy ^ granted, i'm not a hardcore mass effect guy and this was my first, but DAMN was it a great game.

And fuck banshees in singleplayer, when you get bumrushed by 2 of them in the temple. Only part of the game that I got stuck on for a bit.

Vageline

Ready to race!
Car(s)
07' GTI
Kinda with this guy ^ granted, i'm not a hardcore mass effect guy and this was my first, but DAMN was it a great game.

And fuck banshees in singleplayer, when you get bumrushed by 2 of them in the temple. Only part of the game that I got stuck on for a bit.

i love the series, and i think the second one is the best. imo, me2>me1>me3. its to bad for the people who just jumped right in really

Sterling

Steel Tip
Car(s)
S3
i love the series, and i think the second one is the best. imo, me2>me1>me3. its to bad for the people who just jumped right in really

100% agree!

Sterling

Steel Tip
Car(s)
S3
this pretty much sums up the reasons i disliked the ending..

and this is also a great theory for the ending. which would explain all of the above loop holes. it makes almost too much sense, and i never even thought about it till watching this.