GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

[Maryland MK7 Roll Call]

paulkromz

Drag Racing Champion
Lets see how many of you MK7 Kids are on here from Maryland!

I will start...

15 Golf S with a few mods.

Stew

I'm pretty much inactive as far as posting and responding but I frequent the boards as a lurker... 2015 Midnight Blue SE DSG w/ Eurodyne 1.5 HT, Neuspeed dogbone insert, Roc EURO Intake with an ST Rear sway bar in the works.
I'm in Montgomery County BTW.

paulkromz

Drag Racing Champion
I'm pretty much inactive as far as posting and responding but I frequent the boards as a lurker... 2015 Midnight Blue SE DSG w/ Eurodyne 1.5 HT, Neuspeed dogbone insert, Roc EURO Intake with an ST Rear sway bar in the works.
I'm in Montgomery County BTW.

I'm in MONTCO too.... please post a pic

wah

Ready to race!
My DBP '15 GTI. I live in Frederick but go to school in Towson. Stock as of now but a couple mods to come as soon as I'm out of the city for summer break.

I saw this cool Maryland badge inlay at a recent GTG. Shoutout to you, very cool (I'm pretty sure the owner is on here)

Attachments

• image1.jpg
    image1.jpg
    163.5 KB · Views: 1,722
  • image2.jpg
    image2.jpg
    149.3 KB · Views: 1,682
Last edited:

Justin0122

Ready to race!
My DBP '15 GTI. I live in Frederick but go to school in Towson. Stock as of now but a couple mods to come as soon as I'm out of the city for summer break.

I saw this cool Maryland badge inlay at a recent GTG. Shoutout to you, very cool (I'm pretty sure the owners on here)

I have the rear MD flag inlay, definitely makes the VW emblem stand out

Stew

I'm in MONTCO too.... please post a pic

So apparently I don't take any cell phone pictures of my GTI... I have countless DSLR photos but I have no access to them currently so these two unflattering images will have to do... also, tint (yay for MD's stringent requirements) is definitely happening soon.

Attachments

• 0424161633_HDR-1.jpg
    0424161633_HDR-1.jpg
    253.3 KB · Views: 1,719
  • 0326161642.jpg
    0326161642.jpg
    260.6 KB · Views: 1,518

sirspiffycliff

Ready to race!

My GTI S from this past winter. Haven't had it thoroughly detailed yet but I added some roof racks with board attachments shortly after. Currently driving between Towson/Hunt Valley/Randallstown borders.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Beaker1

Go Kart Champion

2016 Golf R..vwr springs, superpro rear sway and endlinks, Whiteline front endlinks, Euro golf r led tails, apr intake, vwr 19" wheels, p3 car vent guage, jb1, proclip cell phone Holder, 3m crystalline tint, rse10 winter wheels, stoptech st60 355 slotted bbk (not installed yet). Probably some other stuff I am forgetting. I'm in Towson MD.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Justin0122

Ready to race!

2016 Golf R..vwr springs, superpro rear sway and endlinks, Whiteline front endlinks, Euro golf r led tails, apr intake, vwr 19" wheels, p3 car vent guage, jb1, proclip cell phone Holder, 3m crystalline tint, rse10 winter wheels, stoptech st60 355 slotted bbk (not installed yet). Probably some other stuff I am forgetting. I'm in Towson MD.

not far from me! looks good man

Beaker1

Go Kart Champion
not far from me! looks good man

Thanks man!! It's getting there. Just a couple more things I want to do them I'll be done for a while.

I'm in Baltimore and Beaker, looks like we've got fairly similar setups.

White, manual R DCC/Nav, superpro swaybars front and rear. Spulen front end links and Neuspeed rear. VWR springs and Audi R8 19x8.5 wheels.

Eurocode front strut tower brace, Unibrace under neath and in the hatch.

MQB

Motor wise, AWE intake, 42DD (Md made!) downpipe, UM stage 2 full torque, and APR intercooler.

Southbend Stage 3 Daily clutch and single mass flywheel, USP Never Miss a Gear kit, Spulen quick shifter and BMI heavy shift knob.

P3 vent gauge, 30% tint, brushed metal mirror covers, european headlights and LED tails.

Oh, and a Batman car seat.

I'm in Hampden but moving to Roland Park this weekend.

Would love to see another white R!

Last edited:

Beaker1

Go Kart Champion
I'm in Baltimore and Beaker, looks like we've got fairly similar setups.

White, manual R DCC/Nav, superpro swaybars front and rear. Spulen front end links and Neuspeed rear. VWR springs and Audi R8 19x8.5 wheels.

Eurocode front strut tower brace, Unibrace under neath and in the hatch.

MQB

Motor wise, AWE intake, 42DD (Md made!) downpipe, UM stage 2 full torque.

Southbend Stage 3 Daily clutch and single mass flywheel, USP Never Miss a Gear kit, Spulen quick shifter and BMI heavy shift knob.

P3 vent gauge, 30% tint, brushed metal mirror covers, european headlights and LED tails.

Oh, and a Batman car seat.

I'm in Hampden but moving to Roland Park this weekend.

Would love to see another white R!
That's one heck of a set up man. I'm literally up the street from you on North Charles near Eddie's supermarket.