GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Maody's Golf 7.5 GTi TCR on Tracks (mostly Nordschleife)

TheMaOdy66

Drag Racing Champion
I was not familiar with CarFriday. Karfreitag - Good Friday. That’s awesome.

I was thinking of something when watching this last video. It would be interesting to see where you are looking at the track during your run. Like a red line of sight showing where you were, or would be looking.
Nothing like CarFriday in the UK or US? I thought that was a more or less international thing.

Interesting thought. But how was this possible to realize technically?

Treadup

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7.5 6MT GTI
Nothing like CarFriday in the UK or US? I thought that was a more or less international thing.

Interesting thought. But how was this possible to realize technically?
Not that I know if in the US.

I honestly don’t know how my request could be accomplished. Wasn’t sure if you had ever seen something like what imagined.

TheMaOdy66

Drag Racing Champion
Not that I know if in the US.

I honestly don’t know how my request could be accomplished. Wasn’t sure if you had ever seen something like what imagined.
Maybe I will find something, cause today my knowledge is the same as yours - no clue how this might work.

TheBlondeFella

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
MK7 Golf R
Yes it was.
It is not yet clear when The Ring will reopen again. Depends on the weather in spring. But usually they do everything possible to open latest for Carfriday.
I don't think Carfriday is going to happen any more due to complaints of idiotic driving on public roads by the locals ... I could be wrong though.

TheMaOdy66

Drag Racing Champion
I don't think Carfriday is going to happen any more due to complaints of idiotic driving on public roads by the locals ... I could be wrong though.
Same procedure as every year I think. ;)
I get your point and you are not alone with this oppinion. But in the end most probably they will do it like every year. With more police and more confiscated cars and more fines/penalties.
What you're completely right with: the amount of idiotic driving increases from year to year! It's cringeworthy...

TheMaOdy66

Drag Racing Champion
Season End 2022 Lap 2
An M3 E92 Tracktool just on the Edge [Pif-Paf] | Mario aboard | Funny Caddy in Brünnchen | Good Conditions | No Yellow Flags | Fast Lap

TheMaOdy66

Drag Racing Champion
Season End 2022 - Lap 4
Trying to find a good but reasonable speed for my good friend Christoph (M2) and me through tourist traffic | Raoul aboard | One Warp Speed E36 :cool:

TheMaOdy66

Drag Racing Champion
Season End 2022 - Lap 5
2nd Lap leading my friend Christoph in his M2 - works better now | Raoul aboard again | Yellow Flags after a Rental Car Crash | One Light Speed GT2 RS MR :cool:

TheMaOdy66

Drag Racing Champion
Season End 2022 - Lap 6
The very last Lap for 2022 | Raoul aboard | A fast Astra G OPC | 16 Overtakes | A crashed Rental | Fast Lap for what it was :)

TheMaOdy66

Drag Racing Champion
A very special upload - as every year in the end - my personal Season Review.

The traditional Compilation of the best and most spectacular video footage of 2022 filmed by video amateurs (and Pros) all around The Ring.
Mixed with some onboard scenes - own and external. Big big thanks to all of them who take their time standing outside The Ring in wind and
weather to give us those nice outside views of our cars.

TheMaOdy66

Drag Racing Champion
Happy New Year everyone. :)

There is enough material on my HDD to share one vid every Saturday till the new season will begin... ;)
Hope it's not too boring for all.

TheMaOdy66

Drag Racing Champion
Rare Full Course Video of The Ring | Incl. 2,6 Kms straight 'Döttinger Höhe' | Sportauto Trackday 2022 | Free Driving Session | My fastest lap of the Day | So somehow a sort of "PB"... ;)

TheMaOdy66

Drag Racing Champion
Taking my chance to join a GT3-Train instead of warming up | Lots of nice Cars | 1:1 Coaching going on | Nice Trackday Lap :cool:

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion
Taking my chance to join a GT3-Train instead of warming up | Lots of nice Cars | 1:1 Coaching going on | Nice Trackday Lap :cool:

Gotta wonder what that GT3 was thinking when you caught back up. This was a great drive.

What are 1 or 2 things you would do to your GTI to make it better on the Nordschleife?