GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Maody's Golf 7.5 GTi TCR on Tracks (mostly Nordschleife)

TheMaOdy66

Drag Racing Champion
Mission accomplished obviously ;)

TheMaOdy66

Drag Racing Champion
Another one from the Green Hell Driving days last weekend:
A lap with the Getspeed Audi RS e-tron RaceTaxi (okay, half a lap ;)) and my Italian Buddy Gianluca

TheMaOdy66

Drag Racing Champion
Green Hell Driving days: Clean & fast passenger Lap for my good Italian friend Ivo

TheMaOdy66

Drag Racing Champion
A Monster Civic "GTi Killer" from 0:50 😂😂😂 | My friend Markus in his wonderful built Golf V GTi behind | Some cool Cars | Fast Tourist Lap 😎

TheMaOdy66

Drag Racing Champion
Some Austrian buddies were @ The Ring this week (very long time no see) to do a Trackday on Monday & Tuesday.
So I went up on Monday to have a nice evening tourist session with them. First lap here, busy warming up.
But the best is the scene @1:15 in the vid. Those Dutch guys parked besides the track to get some wine boxes from the trunk into the car. Probably they were sliding around too much cause of the curves... :LOL:

TheMaOdy66

Drag Racing Champion
Next Austrian buddy, next lap. Completely different from the first one:
Very little traffic, good conditions (a bit dark maybe), good flow, little mistakes, fast time.

TheMaOdy66

Drag Racing Champion
Third Austrian Buddy, a little bit more Action than in the lap before. What is brought by an amount of extra pressure a following 991 GT3 put on me.
But tbh it was the extra portion of Fun as well that he brought... 😁 And a very close #sub8

TheMaOdy66

Drag Racing Champion
2nd Lap for the first Austrian buddy Stefan 🇦🇹 | Installation Lap = Finding the correct tire pressure and temps | Some Sleepyheads | Pretty quick though...

TheMaOdy66

Drag Racing Champion
Last Act of my "Austria-Weeks" 😁

2 x Yellow Flag Zones in this Lap | Big Fun with one 991 GT3 MR | A fast M2 Comp. as well - sadly with technical issues | Karl 🇦🇹 aboard for his 2nd Lap | Fast Lap Through Traffic

TheMaOdy66

Drag Racing Champion
My Italian Friend Luca on Bord 🇮🇹 | Free and easy Tourist Lap | No Yellow Flags | No Crash | No Traffic Jam

TheMaOdy66

Drag Racing Champion
My warmup lap from last Sunday. A very pushy/overmotivated comrade from Belgium in a highly tuned Golf V GTi behind me.
At 4:50 I had enough and forgot my aim of warming up for 3 curves. Enough to have him out of sight for the rest of the (again) warmup lap. ;)

TheMaOdy66

Drag Racing Champion
2nd Lap of the Day (2022-31-07) | Lots of Overtakes and some very nice Cars (e. g. GT2 RS MR) | Blocking McLaren 720S from Hohe Acht (6:35) | In the End a pretty fast Lap though

TheBlondeFella

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
MK7 Golf R
My warmup lap from last Sunday. A very pushy/overmotivated comrade from Belgium in a highly tuned Golf V GTi behind me.
At 4:50 I had enough and forgot my aim of warming up for 3 curves. Enough to have him out of sight for the rest of the (again) warmup lap. ;)

Your warm up lap speed was probably twice as fast as I was going flat out 😂

TheMaOdy66

Drag Racing Champion
Your warm up lap speed was probably twice as fast as I was going flat out 😂
You know, this Belgian comrade forced me to speed up a little. ;) Otherwise I would have gone slower...

TheMaOdy66

Drag Racing Champion
Next lap of the same day, the best one (most funny). A nice back and forth chase with a Suisse M2 🇨🇭, obviously wanted by the comrade... ;)