GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Maody's Golf 7.5 GTi TCR on Tracks (mostly Nordschleife)

TheMaOdy66

Drag Racing Champion
No actual content cause no weather for driving in the Eifel, so conserves...

TheMaOdy66

Drag Racing Champion
Another nice lap!!!
Can you overlay your lap timer on any video or is it device specific?
Thx, mate!
The Lap Timer comes from the Race Render Software and can easily be inserted into any Video after having defined Start and Stop Points.

TheMaOdy66

Drag Racing Champion
First Video of the 2022 season, Easter Monday was my personal season opening. :cool:

TheBlondeFella

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
MK7 Golf R
The track looks quieter than I was expecting for Easter Monday.

What I find amazing about your videos is that despite 2 yellow flagged areas and being held up by some slower traffic you are still putting in great lap times.

I'm would be extremely happy with a sub 10 minute lap when I'm there in June!. 😁

TheMaOdy66

Drag Racing Champion
Yah, mate, that's the experience of some 1.500 + laps. On The Ring it's all about experience... :)

TheMaOdy66

Drag Racing Champion
Next lap from Easter Monday. Time by time you can hear the noise that nerved me. Next lap driving
was finished by technical failure again. First thought was "drive shaft" but in fact it were the whel bolts
of the left front wheel again. Now we changed the spacers. First drives give hope it will be better...

TheMaOdy66

Drag Racing Champion
Next one from Easter Monday. Eventful lap.. ;)
Much to see in the vid | watch the time stamps | me chasing an M2 | while chased by Donkey | busy traffic | lots of nice cars | annoying noises | strong wish for more HP :D

TheMaOdy66

Drag Racing Champion
Donkey?
Can never have enough HP. Even my ZLE with 650 felt like it needed more on track…
One of those Super-7-Derivatives anyway. Might be a Donkervoort, Caterham or something...
Yah, I know. You get used to more HP so rapidly...

TheMaOdy66

Drag Racing Champion
Another one from Easter Monday. Two close ones, lots of traffic, usual tourist driving, almost a fast lap in the end...

TheMaOdy66

Drag Racing Champion
For what you find at totrist driving sessions here a pretty free lap. An easy sub8 was prevented
by a FCY from 7:15... :)

TheMaOdy66

Drag Racing Champion
News from Touristic Driving... :D

TheMaOdy66

Drag Racing Champion
One (not so hard) blocking M4 G82 in this lap | One very hard blocking AMG GTs
One very helpful Comrade with an M3 E82 😁😁 (See 7:15) | Simply an absolutely awsome Lap 😎