GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Maody's Golf 7.5 GTi TCR on Tracks (mostly Nordschleife)

TheBlondeFella

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
MK7 Golf R
Kind thx mate. Always astonishing what you can do with a nearly stock car if the base is good.
IS-Racing is a small German Custom Tuner Garage for VAG cars.
"Their" BBK is pretty much one of those labeled "D2", "XYZ", "K-Sports" etc. Taiwan copies of AP-Racing calipers.
But with quality parts added: PFC 354 x 32 2-piece rotors and PFC01 (today 11) pads. And mine worked very good.
I know a stock Mk7 R is a capable car and much quicker in better hands than mine. Like most people, If I can get a time below 10 minutes B to G I'll be reasonably happy.
I can't seem to find IS-Racing on line. Do you have a link for them? Are they local to the Ring?

TheMaOdy66

Drag Racing Champion
Here is the link, mate: https://www.is-racing.de/
The garage is in a little town near Cologne named Leverkusen (Home of Bayer).
And like I saw on their actual homepage they obviously quitted selling BBKs...

P.S.: I was not there since 2017, seems as if they changed their offers a bit in total

TheBlondeFella

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
MK7 Golf R
We should be there from Wednesday 8th June leaving on the morning of Sunday 12th June. If you are around it would be great to meet and chat about all things Ring related and more!

TheMaOdy66

Drag Racing Champion
We should be there from Wednesday 8th June leaving on the morning of Sunday 12th June. If you are around it would be great to meet and chat about all things Ring related and more!
We will have that in mind.

TheMaOdy66

Drag Racing Champion
Like every year I fill the long winter brake with not yet published 2021 footage from my HDD.
Every Saturday, as long as it will last...

TheMaOdy66

Drag Racing Champion
Saturday again ... time to empty the HDD. ;)
A fast Fiesta ST here, clear under8 lap without 2 x Yellow Zones, a nice Porsche G-Model

TheMaOdy66

Drag Racing Champion
And Saturday again... ;) Me and my mate Tony (following) with his wonderful Body Store Racing 350 Z

TheMaOdy66

Drag Racing Champion
Saturday? o. K... ;)
Another vid from my HDD, an inversed guided driving lap from my favourite Trackday.
A Comrade with AMG GT in front, Instructor in Focus ST following, rest of the group behind.
Instructor filming for the debriefing in the evening. Not your fastest lap is asked here but your cleanest driving.

TheMaOdy66

Drag Racing Champion
Saturday... ;)
Pretty fast tourist lap here with some classic tracktools, incl. the nice E30 of my friend André Gilles.

TheMaOdy66

Drag Racing Champion

TheMaOdy66

Drag Racing Champion
One more or less fast installation lap here with my friend Raoul as a passenger.
Some nice cars in addition. Nothig else... ;)