GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Maody's Golf 7.5 GTi TCR on Tracks (mostly Nordschleife)

TheMaOdy66

Drag Racing Champion
I know guys, I know.
And I feel very bad about that regularly, like to say sorry!

TheMaOdy66

Drag Racing Champion
An new Video is released, this time from the series "playing with the big ones"... ;)

TheMaOdy66

Drag Racing Champion
⏩⏩⏩ A Polo driver nearly losing his car (rear mirror 1:25) | A very fast comrade in a BMW 1 MCoupé following from 4:20 |
The LENZ Towing Truck giving it all (7:25) | 2 x Yellow | Traffic | Absolutely usual Touristic Driving Sessio on a Sunday...

TheMaOdy66

Drag Racing Champion
New Upload from last Sunday (the day before). You see a typical tourist Sunday. Lots of traffic,
a lot of overtaking, yellow flags, some nice youngtimers and three Cayman GT4 at the edge
(and beyond). @ 3:30 the first one nearly loses his car in my rear mirror. Only a few degrees
more ankle and he would have been gone at 200 kph. @ 4:40 the second one is a bit too much
engaged (you only hear the impact) and from 8:10 (third one) you see what overburdening means...

TheMaOdy66

Drag Racing Champion
More new material...
Chasing my Friend Olaf in his M2 Competition | Very Busy Traffic | Fast Touri Lap for that

TheMaOdy66

Drag Racing Champion
Nothing too spectacular here. Just a talking lap with my friend Philippe. :)
O.K., I catched some "Big Ones", pretty much overtaking, yellow flags, some nice cars
and an E36 sparking in little Carousel (no clue how much you see of this in the vid)... ;)

TheMaOdy66

Drag Racing Champion
New Upload:
A hell fast Comrade with a 595 Abarth | A hell fast E36 BMW as well | 3 x Yellow Flags | Traffic | Cold | Some wet spots...

TheMaOdy66

Drag Racing Champion
Another lap from last weekend:

A very fast Comrade from Portugal in a wonderful built E30 BMW | Follows me till the End of the Lap
(Sadly no Rear Cam) | Yellow Flags Foxhole | Cayman GT4 | Fast Megane RS

TheMaOdy66

Drag Racing Champion
Weekly Uplaod. :)
Since The Ring is closed now till reopening in spring 2022 (latest for Car-Friday) the vids are
about laps I did this season and which are still unpublished on my HDD. This one is exactly
what the title says: A busy warmup lap with a fast comrade in an E36 compact.

TheMaOdy66

Drag Racing Champion
Saturday Update :)

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion

TheMaOdy66

Drag Racing Champion
Nope, usual Camaro with track mods. And a very fast driver.

TheMaOdy66

Drag Racing Champion
Saturday-Update... :)

A Cayman GT4 behind pushes me to a 8:04 in traffic and with yellow flags. Pretty fast... ;)