GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Maody's Golf 7.5 GTi TCR on Tracks (mostly Nordschleife)

TheMaOdy66

Drag Racing Champion

TheMaOdy66

Drag Racing Champion
@TheMaOdy66 what was your setup to go that fast (tires, suspension, etc.)?
The actual setup ist always to find in the discription section of the YT vids. And in my sig. as well. What you see there is actual. Or did you mean the alignment?

TheMaOdy66

Drag Racing Champion
Actually there was still one #sub8 lap on my HDD unpublished...

Reactions: q74

TheMaOdy66

Drag Racing Champion
Often thought about, sometimes planned, yesterday finally realized: The (small) TCR TRain Nordschleife. :cool:

Last edited:

TheMaOdy66

Drag Racing Champion
More of the TCR Train here. Pretty much faster than the lap before. Sascha in the lead now. More to come...

TheMaOdy66

Drag Racing Champion
A subscription for the channel (plus klicking the bell) will let you never miss a new upload... ;)

TheMaOdy66

Drag Racing Champion
Only to make the series complete...
The last video of TCR-Train laps, the first try in reality. And it was a bit - let's say -
bugged concerning the togetherness. Cause I (as the leading car) had no idea how
fast to go. So we lost one comrade (full stock car) early in the lap, my fault...

TheMaOdy66

Drag Racing Champion
Next lap of last Saturday. Featuring a very strange comrade from France. Driving one of the
most figh potential cars in the world, a Porsche 991 GT2 RS. Lines, braking points and other
behaviour (warning lights, sie changes, trying to overtake on the right side) was "strange"...

TheMaOdy66

Drag Racing Champion
And another one...
A rare M4 GTS (F82) keeps my company over the lap.
More details worth knowing you find (like always) in the time stamps and in the pinned commentary.

TheMaOdy66

Drag Racing Champion
No new week without new Upload. ;)
Yesterday I did some laps together with my mate Tony and his wonderful built
"Body Store Racing" 350Z Wing-Monster

TheMaOdy66

Drag Racing Champion
Next lap with Tony's nicely built 350Z, me in the lead here. Typical Touristic Driving lap:
Yellow Flag Zones, crashed cars, technical defects, oilspill, nice GT3 ... all inclusive if you want. ;)

TheMaOdy66

Drag Racing Champion
The Title says it all: