GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Maody's Golf 7.5 GTi TCR on Tracks (mostly Nordschleife)

TheMaOdy66

Drag Racing Champion
Regular WE upload. :D

Still Whitsunday, if you only see the bare time it was the fastest lap of the day. Astonoshingly
little numbers of cars on the track for the amount standing at the gates in the beginning. And
you got something to wonder in such a lap tho, this time two Intervention Cars...

TheMaOdy66

Drag Racing Champion
Still Whitsunday...

2 very nice Cars to play with, a bit of Traffic, Lots of Oilspills and a Yellow Flag Zone

TheMaOdy66

Drag Racing Champion
A new tourist driving day...

Went to The Ring yesterday. First try, first track closure, just when I wanted to enter.
After reopening I did three laps, at the end of lap three the next closure (for 2 h!).
3 more laps after the second reopening, talking to mates for 1 h, getting a sunburn
and back home satisfied... :LOL:

First Upload:

TheMaOdy66

Drag Racing Champion
More Onboards of the Tourist Driving Session 12th of June. In this lap I met a Cayman GT4 by chance.
Obviously he didn't want to be overtaken by a simple Golf so he speeded up after I catched up to him.
A funny lap was the outcome... :cool:

TheMaOdy66

Drag Racing Champion
Fresh supply... ;)

TheMaOdy66

Drag Racing Champion
Another step done 🚘✔️🏁 ... #sub8 executed :cool:

TheMaOdy66

Drag Racing Champion
Let's go on with that shit... ;)

Lap No 2 of 3 laps driven in a row, all #sub8, all 7:55 and within a range of only 1/10 of
a second. Not much more you can want... Some more or less spectacular cars met on the
lap: 992 Carrera S, 991 GT3, 991.2 GT3 RS and an AMG GT-R "Black Series". What a car... :oops::cool:

TheMaOdy66

Drag Racing Champion
So as we say "third time is a charm"... here you see the third lap with identical laptime,
driven after lap 2 in one Go. A beginning lack of concentration led to some mistakes
so that this lap was my last fast lap in this stint. Afterwards I only did one cool-down-lap...

TheMaOdy66

Drag Racing Champion
I'll give my very best next time, Sir!

TheMaOdy66

Drag Racing Champion
Yah, mate, the Porsche was a GT3, even an "RS". :cool: I love this rear view as well... ;)

The AMG in a Monster! Especially in the hands of a driver like Ruben Zeltner Rallye Champ, who was at the wheel of the AMG.
To get an idea, here e. g. one onboard in his Rallye prepped GT3 RS here:
),

TheMaOdy66

Drag Racing Champion
I tried a PiP-Video again... ;)

Whilst the guided driving session of this trackday I do every year some instructors
let the participants lead the group for a lap or two. Mine did this as well. He filmed
us for a debriefing in the evening (with beers and in good mood, but also a bit strict)
and allowed to use the onboards. I inserted it into my onboard with data overlay.
Maybe you like the try... ;)

TheMaOdy66

Drag Racing Champion
O. K., this one is for the extreme hardcore fans only... ;) :D

A complete Stint of 6 laps Nordschleife in one go, including the 2.6 Kms long straight "Döttinger Höhe".
Full Course, what we never can do whilst Tourist Driving Sessions. Plus a new feature in the overlay: a lap list.

Have fun! :cool:

TheMaOdy66

Drag Racing Champion
For diversification here a usual, normal exciting lap from the touristic driving sessions.
Lots of cars on track, some nice ones among them, 2 yellow flag zones and one Mazda 3
that spins in my rear mirror while trying to follow me...