GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Maody's Golf 7.5 GTi TCR on Tracks (mostly Nordschleife)

TheMaOdy66

Drag Racing Champion
Easter Saturday Bonus Vid :)

TheMaOdy66

Drag Racing Champion
Season Start 2024 finally on Easter Sunday:
When you by chance meet your mates Corrado and Uwe at the gate ... and start the first (Mini) GTi Train 2024. Heaps of Fun and a decent lap time still in the End.

TheMaOdy66

Drag Racing Champion
Btw., met another very fast GTi CS driver and followed him for a lap. Fast lap through traffic (19 overtakes) and the first #sub8 for the season done. ;) :cool:

TheMaOdy66

Drag Racing Champion
In this lap I follow my mate Marcel in his very nicely & clean built M2 CS for a very busy lap (25 overtakes) through tourist traffic.
The amount of fun we had you can clearly hear in the last seconds of the vid while cooling down on our way to the exit. :cool:

TheMaOdy66

Drag Racing Champion
I follow a growing BMW TRain with some spectacularly nice built (Supercar) Tracktools as like M3 Clubsport 24/7, M4 Performance, M4 GT4.
Also I met an Elephant SUV BMW XM who was rediculously fast on straights, nearly lost it in 3rd corner and forced me off track in the 5th corner.
Pretty fast train lap through the tourist traffic on Easter Sunday.

TheMaOdy66

Drag Racing Champion
Afaik my garage used the original Recaro mounts with a self developped (or reconstructed) rail. Seat position is exactly this few centimeters lower that you want. The fit is absolutely professional, like OEM. I try to give you an inglimpse

20200922_174922k2jf0.jpg
20200922_1749285xj0d.jpg
20200922_1749366yk7t.jpg