GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Making a deal on a 2019 GTI SE

ZoomnRx

'99 VR6
Car(s)
2019 GTI SE
For what it’s worth, I bought my dark iron blue 2019 SE with the experience pack for 28k OTD about 3 weeks ago. Stock wheels though vs the pret’s on yours. It had just under 2100 miles on it. Bought from a dodge/jeep dealer in Northern Va. Does the one you’re looking at include DCC since it’s a 2019?

MeRP2S

Ready to race!
For what it’s worth, I bought my dark iron blue 2019 SE with the experience pack for 28k OTD about 3 weeks ago. Stock wheels though vs the pret’s on yours. It had just under 2100 miles on it. Bought from a dodge/jeep dealer in Northern Va. Does the one you’re looking at include DCC since it’s a 2019?
It does not come with the experience package. I was able to negotiate the price of the car to $27.8k. After all taxes and such excluded

sloopercat

Go Kart Newbie
Wow, that was more than they were listed for new a year ago. I bought mine new in Feb last year with experience package for less than that. I would not have one without the ex pkg, it adds a bunch more for peanuts.

ZoomnRx

'99 VR6
Car(s)
2019 GTI SE
It does not come with the experience package. I was able to negotiate the price of the car to $27.8k. After all taxes and such excluded
Wow, that was more than they were listed for new a year ago. I bought mine new in Feb last year with experience package for less than that. I would not have one without the ex pkg, it adds a bunch more for peanuts.
Agree. I'm super happy I waited to find one with the experience pack. DCC is great and the fender audio sounds awesome. It's hard to find GTI's with pretoria's stock though, especially when not a rabbit, so its kind of pret's vs experience pack.

pdisguise

Go Kart Newbie
For that price, any interest in an A3? Same platform and AWD. Quick look on CarMax I see a 19 with 2k for 28.9k.

MeRP2S

Ready to race!
Was that with taxes and everything included or just the price of the car?
For that price, any interest in an A3? Same platform and AWD. Quick look on CarMax I see a 19 with 2k for 28.9k.
I’m not all that interested in Audi’s. Nice cars but personally I probably wouldn’t own one

pdisguise

Go Kart Newbie
Yeah. I’m waiting to see if they’re going to give us the new RS3 Sportback. Will probably pick one up.

bobloblawGTI

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
19 GTI SE 6MT
Almost exactly same here too; picked up a Dark Iron Blue 2019 SE w/ Experience Package in Northern VA a few months ago for $27,900 OTD. 4400 miles on it. There's two for sale now at Alexandria VW (CPO, 2019) with 800-ish miles on them for $26k and change. I'd say it's a bit overpriced, personally.

vj123

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
19 & 16 GTI - sold
OP, previous MY low mile vehicles sold by VW dealers might have been used by the dealership as a demo or service loaner. Dealers tend to price them slightly lower as they would want to move them quick. You might want to check the ownership history of vehicles which fall under that category.

MeRP2S

Ready to race!
Quick update. I bought the car. Had no idea it came with the experience package. It came with the 18in prets too. I think this was a good find

Dog Dad Wagon

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
16 Touareg TDI
Quick update. I bought the car. Had no idea it came with the experience package. It came with the 18in prets too. I think this was a good find

dude, that makes it a good deal “in this climate.” SE Experience is, to me, the ideal trim. Congrats, enjoy, and welcome