GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Maestro DIY Tuning Help

Hoon

Autocross Champion
The cable is a cable. Everything costs credits. If you pay for a cable with Maestro it has enough credits to flash base files and Maestro files. If you buy a cable without Maestro it has enough credits to flash any base tune file. If later you want Maestro you just buy some credits.

The Maestro tuning suite comes with 8 credits which allows you to license the ECU w maestro and includes the maestro adjustable stage 1 & 2 tunes.

ZuMBLe

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Alltrack 6MT
I was just trying to clarify as some people think you can buy a used cable and have access to tunes an/or Maestro.
To clarify further. You can buy a used cable, but you will need to buy credits for the cable to do anything.

Hoon

Autocross Champion
I was just trying to clarify as some people think you can buy a used cable and have access to tunes an/or Maestro.

Understood, I took his question to be whether or not the OTS maps are included with a Maestro tuning suite purchase

beaumier2006

Ready to race!
Understood, I took his question to be whether or not the OTS maps are included with a Maestro tuning suite purchase

Crossed 70k on the odometer the other day... I am celebrating by finally installing my MPI setup. [emoji323][emoji323][emoji323]. Any guesses on how gunked up my valves are?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

beaumier2006

Ready to race!
Wouldn't mind seeing some pics.

beaumier2006

Ready to race!
Man, fitment of this precision kit is not the best. Also, the cam sensor connector on the left was actually on backwards. Had to push it out and flip it so it actually snapped in. Kind of lame.

I’m pretty over wrenching for a bit so I’m making an appointment (hopefully Thursday) for the install of my L450. Along with DSG/Haldex service.

Then... I’m sure we will break this motor or shred my clutch packs. [emoji964][emoji964][emoji964][emoji964][emoji964][emoji964]