GOLFMKV

MACAN BBK FS NEW

mk7_drew

Passed Driver's Ed
Macan BBK FS $600 OBO
Calipers painted red
Custom lines to fit MK7 GTI PP
Brake Pads
Mk6 GOLF R rotors from FCP will be a little extra (if I can find them)

Great OEM BBK option for GTI(PP) or GOLF R

Essentially a bolt on solution.

Attachments

• A23F2195-B049-4BB7-B321-B205C84BF217.jpeg
    A23F2195-B049-4BB7-B321-B205C84BF217.jpeg
    718.7 KB · Views: 357
  • A171E999-1E42-4B07-8FA2-6CF27C76787D.jpeg
    A171E999-1E42-4B07-8FA2-6CF27C76787D.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 357

a$ap

Ready to race!
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
Macan BBK FS $600 OBO
Calipers painted red
Custom lines to fit MK7 GTI PP
Brake Pads
Mk6 GOLF R rotors from FCP will be a little extra (if I can find them)

Great OEM BBK option for GTI(PP) or GOLF R

Essentially a bolt on solution.
Willing to sell just the brake lines separate?

gte718h

Go Kart Newbie
Hey OP. This seems like a really good deal. I initially thought the rear calipers one the fixed single piston used by GTI PP and R, but the photo appears to show 4-pot caliper. Can you please provide part number please? I would like to verify as I've already researched a direct bolt-on rear caliper from the VAG family of vehicles and didn't return anything.

Thanks and good luck with sale.

gte718h

Go Kart Newbie
Cuzoe, if you look at OP's first picture, there are two different calipers. I don't mean front left vs front right. I mean one looks distinctly smaller than another so I am assuming one is a front caliper while the other is for the rear. However, the smaller caliper (that I am assuming for the rear) is not a fixed single piston variety used in Macan (and GTI, R, A3, S3) but is a 4-pot caliper. I am already aware of the front caliper part numbers. I am inquiring about the rear ones that I haven't seen before. It would be an exciting development if there were 4-pot calipers pulled from another VAG vehicle that would be a direct replacement for the rear and maintain some F/R braking balance.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Cuzoe, if you look at OP's first picture, there are two different calipers. I don't mean front left vs front right. I mean one looks distinctly smaller than another so I am assuming one is a front caliper while the other is for the rear. However, the smaller caliper (that I am assuming for the rear) is not a fixed single piston variety used in Macan (and GTI, R, A3, S3) but is a 4-pot caliper. I am already aware of the front caliper part numbers. I am inquiring about the rear ones that I haven't seen before. It would be an exciting development if there were 4-pot calipers pulled from another VAG vehicle that would be a direct replacement for the rear and maintain some F/R braking balance.

It's just the perspective of the picture. They're both the same front calipers.

El_bigote_AJ

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI bunny
https://www.menshealth.com/trending-news/a19543264/bodybuilding-outangle-gym-bros-craig-golias/

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
Hmmm....interested

mr wrong

Drag Racing Champion
OP was last seen on April 1st.. Doubtful these are still available.