GOLFMKV

M4 vs Dbv2 Audi vs Vette

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Custom tune finished!

Worlds fastest stock turbo s55 xD xD
Nice, like really nice. Don't be a stranger in the forum. Your input is helpful for the GTI also with your experience. Any plans to upgrade the turbo?

And get a bottle of Cerma in that engine. 😂

toothofwar

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 Golf R
I was thinking the same thing Diggs. WTH is up with the Kph?!?!

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion

Twist1

Autocross Newbie
The damn roads are slathered in salt right now. Revision 984 vs Revision 992 (lol) You can see the lack of traction right now but quite a bit more jam up top. Trying to put them together for a 6.3 pass soon.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210120-165058_dragy.jpg
    Screenshot_20210120-165058_dragy.jpg
    331 KB · Views: 133
  • Screenshot_20210120-181940_dragy.jpg
    Screenshot_20210120-181940_dragy.jpg
    309.4 KB · Views: 139

JerseyDrew77

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 TR GTI S 6MT

Desslok

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Rabbit
I don't have Instagram, nor Twitter, Snapchat, or Facebook and never will.
I emailed EQT, looking for info that wasn't on their site. They told me that it's plain as day - on their facebook page. Oh well. It wasn't that important anyway.

Gvazquez

Go Kart Champion
I don't have any social media as well but I see where you're kinda needing it these days. I cant even find helpful car stuff cause 50 percent of the car world is more exclusive to different social media sites

JerseyDrew77

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 TR GTI S 6MT
I emailed EQT, looking for info that wasn't on their site. They told me that it's plain as day - on their facebook page. Oh well. It wasn't that important anyway.

Their FB page is ADHD overload and has too much garbage. I tired searching for something on it, using my wife's FB account, and it took me forever trying to find it and I never did so I said fuck it, I'm never doing that again.

MSH

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
'20 M2 Competition
Their FB page is ADHD overload and has too much garbage. I tired searching for something on it, using my wife's FB account, and it took me forever trying to find it and I never did so I said fuck it, I'm never doing that again.

When i joined it back in July 2019 there were only 400-500 members. By April of last yr they were at about 2k members. That seems to be roughly the big inflection point, give or take a couple of months, when EQT really exploded popularity wise. Now with 6k+ members there's a shi*tton of daily posts so I admit it's overwhelming to wade through it all.