GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

M4 vs Dbv2 Audi vs Vette

Twist1

Autocross Newbie
Also won both 40 rolls against him (spinning) but he wouldn't send me vids of those ones of course. The dudes like that. Ford owners smh

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
I thought that you said you weren't very good at video production. I think it's great.

Twist1

Autocross Newbie
kph? whats this nonsense. lets see some m4 60-130 already
Heres what his did for comparison. He has our dragy so i havent gotten a time since cooler weather and couple smaller things. This is MANUAL too btw xD. It'll be in the 5s soon and walk out of my life Im sure.

120573538_978411689303040_4605834036601762503_n.jpg

GTI Jake

Autocross Champion
My coworker took his M4 to the track last weekend and ran a 10.2 @ 145 and then two 9.9s with 142 and 143 traps.

That same day a similarly modded M4 Comp didn’t bother putting his DR on and stuffed it into a wall. They made plans to swap tail lights a few days later since the Comp was totaled.

On the way to swap the lights the 9 second M4 took some road debris to the oil cooler and blew up...rough weekend for M4s. The car had 16k miles on it.

Twist1

Autocross Newbie
Get me in contact with him. I'm down to buy some parts for real.

To lose control of the M enough to go into the wall is very hard to do. The car has so many nannies even with TC off he must've really been staying in it. I'm assuming the 9 sec car has hybrids? Tell him to sell them to me lol - and my condolences

GTI Jake

Autocross Champion
Get me in contact with him. I'm down to buy some parts for real.

To lose control of the M enough to go into the wall is very hard to do. The car has so many nannies even with TC off he must've really been staying in it. I'm assuming the 9 sec car has hybrids? Tell him to sell them to me lol - and my condolences

Idk I wasn’t there and haven’t talked to him since it blew up, just to a mutual friend.

The 9 second car is jmarcanom4 on IG, he can get you in touch with the dude with the totaled car.

Knowing Jose, (with the 9 second car) he’ll be building his bigger and badder, but I haven’t heard the plan yet. All I know is that car goes A to B like it’s on rails and definitely had a lot more in it when he went 9.9