GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

M4 vs Dbv2 Audi vs Vette

Gvazquez

Go Kart Champion
Id rerun but its blownt up
I dont think he would win now either way. Is he staying with same turbo after rebuild?

Twist1

Autocross Newbie
Well both. One blownt led to another blownt. Exact same way my GTI died so you can kinda guess what happened if you know.

Few different routes to take right now and he's not sure what he wanna do..

1) Sell it all and throw used is38 on and get either an rs3 or F80 M3

2) Sell DBV2 and buy IMS kit + Built motor

3) V3 + Built motor

Gvazquez

Go Kart Champion
Everyone in twistville got money lol

Gvazquez

Go Kart Champion
Well both. One blownt led to another blownt. Exact same way my GTI died so you can kinda guess what happened if you know.

Few different routes to take right now and he's not sure what he wanna do..

1) Sell it all and throw used is38 on and get either an rs3 or F80 M3

2) Sell DBV2 and buy IMS kit + Built motor

3) V3 + Built motor
Or he could sell dbv and get a xona 6157 hybrid from srm for 3100$

Twist1

Autocross Newbie
Lol IMS RS kit talk about "how to get divorced in one statement."

Right now first step is get the race cor back to working again, then turn daily car into race cor again. After going through trans in 2 weeks in the LS swapped monstrosity hes actually buying a DCT from a E series m3 and is going to adapt it to work! LOL! I have to give it to BMW, I didn't think DSG could be topped but they make a hell of an auto trans. The DSG is like fast smooth pops. The DCT is like getting punched in the chest by a donkey at 80mph. It literally chirps fourth gear on the highway...like why xD I love them both equally so much! The DSG was so much more livable, perfect blend of economo-mode and fast shifts at wot. The DCT is all clunk, all bang, all the time.

Im not sure if you guys saw this car yet but it's literally hilarious everytime I see it I just smile (vids don't do justice how loud this thing is in person) (M4 right after I got it stock hardware stage 1 tune)

ChrisMk77

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 GTI Performance
Lol IMS RS kit talk about "how to get divorced in one statement."

Right now first step is get the race cor back to working again, then turn daily car into race cor again. After going through trans in 2 weeks in the LS swapped monstrosity hes actually buying a DCT from a E series m3 and is going to adapt it to work! LOL! I have to give it to BMW, I didn't think DSG could be topped but they make a hell of an auto trans. The DSG is like fast smooth pops. The DCT is like getting punched in the chest by a donkey at 80mph. It literally chirps fourth gear on the highway...like why xD I love them both equally so much! The DSG was so much more livable, perfect blend of economo-mode and fast shifts at wot. The DCT is all clunk, all bang, all the time.

Im not sure if you guys saw this car yet but it's literally hilarious everytime I see it I just smile (vids don't do justice how loud this thing is in person) (M4 right after I got it stock hardware stage 1 tune)

He should contact Nisse Järnet from https://www.dkgecu.com/

His awd turbo m50 dct E30 is pretty rowdy :D

Twist1

Autocross Newbie
Welp I just got tested positive for coronavirus today so m4 plans may have to wait for awhile. Luckily my friend Hoon is giving me some tips on what to do but I won't lie I am a little spooked as to what is to come :/

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Welp I just got tested positive for coronavirus today so m4 plans may have to wait for awhile. Luckily my friend Hoon is giving me some tips on what to do but I won't lie I am a little spooked as to what is to come :/

Very sorry to hear that @Twist1 .