GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

M4 vs Dbv2 Audi vs Vette

mk7_bk

Autocross Champion
Welp I just got tested positive for coronavirus today so m4 plans may have to wait for awhile. Luckily my friend Hoon is giving me some tips on what to do but I won't lie I am a little spooked as to what is to come :/
Good luck twist, take the time to relax (if you can) and make sure you stay hydrated and i’m sure you will be back soon

daconchslop

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
ACS SE/Tech
You mean those gaps weren’t socially distanced enough?! Get well soon.

Twist1

Autocross Newbie
I guess not I have no clue how I got it as I have just been a hermit the last couple weeks. What is making me mad is local news trying to use my case "TeAchEr GeTs CoViD" to fear monger! Like stop, I have a month left of summer I'll be fine. They even called and told my employer, which I thought was illegal?

At first I used gloves to touch gas station nozzles but then stopped as I thought it was all blown out of proportion. This roney is very real lol. Make sure to not touch gas station handles or door handles with your bare hands I am 90% sure that's how I got it. Always constantly mixing E in my gas guzzler! Constantly at the station. The 4 people Ive been in contact with in this time frame either all of them are asymptomatic or I got it from a surface. I woke up in pool of sweat but I dont feel that bad...yet. From what I hear its the 2nd week things get hairy.

PS I got really lucky. The only reason I went to get tested is we were leaving for Mexico vaca TOMORROW. If this was a day later, I would not have said anything then been stuck in Mexico sick of covid where they are extorting cash out of American patients before they are even allowed to leave. So I guess that is a small blessing.

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion
News: "Man in modded m4 trying to social distance, but caught by police test positive for covid-19, man also local teacher. Man let go and told to go faster to prevent transmission" idn lol

Ftfy

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
More news:
"Numerous haters try to slow down M4 driver, finally succeed by giving him Covid 19, unfortunately do not realize the car will still be fast "

Twist1

Autocross Newbie
I have no idea. I woke up to 60 missed calls and the health department has been calling me all day. I've had to give like 4 phone interviews to "investigators" and they wanted me to give personal info of every single person that has been within 6 feet of me in two weeks. Luckily that list is short. However, a friend of a friend outside of the transmission period that I was in contact with called me today with symptoms. He's going to try to get tested. Has really been quite the circus.

I really don't feel that bad. I'm thinking about washing my car here at my house but its like 95* out so idk if thats really a good idea. I kind of want to do it before I'm too sick to. I'm trying to think of mods I could do while in quarantine but I'm too broke right now to afford anything I want haha. Thinking about painting my core support bars like this but in blue. .

Attachments

• 106457988_4063309020407259_3244298619777832289_n.png
    106457988_4063309020407259_3244298619777832289_n.png
    778.2 KB · Views: 140

mk7_bk

Autocross Champion
hits everyone different, I don't know if I had it because I never got tested but I may have had it. My symptoms were pretty mild, just felt like sh*t for like a week and couldn't smell 1 day. It really sucks, I was at my only friends house and he had a buddy over who never comes over, and the next day that guy was like "ugh, i'm getting tested, my whole family has it" not sure how he didn't know this before he saw us but whatever (I was pretty mad at myself and him tbh). Then people trashed me for not self-isolating and called me an idiot lol. At this point if someone hasn't been in contact with someone or something has has been infected I would be shocked, its really like the movie from 1995 Outbreak, I would suggest you watch Twist its kinda funny but there is some 'truth' and a decent visualization to how to the spread works (in a movie setting)

Twist1

Autocross Newbie
hits everyone different, I don't know if I had it because I never got tested but I may have had it. My symptoms were pretty mild, just felt like sh*t for like a week and couldn't smell 1 day. It really sucks, I was at my only friends house and he had a buddy over who never comes over, and the next day that guy was like "ugh, i'm getting tested, my whole family has it" not sure how he didn't know this before he saw us but whatever (I was pretty mad at myself and him tbh). Then people trashed me for not self-isolating and called me an idiot lol. At this point if someone hasn't been in contact with someone or something has has been infected I would be shocked, its really like the movie from 1995 Outbreak, I would suggest you watch Twist its kinda funny but there is some 'truth' and a decent visualization to how to the spread works (in a movie setting)

I watched contagion and world war Z but I need to watch that one! Thanks! lol

PowerDemon

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Golf GTI, Camaro ZL1
Sorry to hear Twist. Get better soon. You need to get back to gapping fools and building that big block grudge car ASAP.

Twist1

Autocross Newbie
How ya feeling kid?

Day 8-9 idk. Feel like someone poured half a can of sprite into my lungs lol. I'm okay though, I'm more worried about my family now as 2 of them have tested positive.

I've been working on my other hobby.. model building.

Attached: 2003 Abrams m1 Tank

Attachments

• 107847150_1644614559041142_5151945663175227112_n.jpg
    107847150_1644614559041142_5151945663175227112_n.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 110
  • 107722556_1644615162374415_7277370400277278930_o.jpg
    107722556_1644615162374415_7277370400277278930_o.jpg
    154.6 KB · Views: 110