GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Lost connection to TCM

noluck289

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
2017 Mk7 gti
2017 gti se dsg with 77k miles. I started it up today waited a little for it to warm up and as I was waiting the car started revving on it’s own in park. The EPC light came on and then a check engine light came on. I turned it off and tried to start it up again and it wouldn’t start. Check my accessport for codes and had multiple misfires on cylinder 1 and 2. Also had lost connection to TCM. Tried starting the car 10 minutes later and it had no problems. Drove completely fine.

Mods list: EQT stage 2 ecu and dsg tune, CTS 3.5in downpipe, IE v2 intake, ARM fmic, 034 turbo inlet pipe, colder spark plugs

noluck289

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
2017 Mk7 gti
403CB792-2250-44E1-B124-994E8C816C79.jpeg

berserker6

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2018 Golf R
They're dry. Thats good. How often do you change them? These look pretty beat. Are they the plugs you pulled after this episode? The 2 on the right look like they weren't torqued properly or they worked there way out a little bit. Just my .02

noluck289

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
2017 Mk7 gti
They're dry. Thats good. How often do you change them? These look pretty beat. Are they the plugs you pulled after this episode? The 2 on the right look like they weren't torqued properly or they worked there way out a little bit. Just my .02
Change them every 5k miles. These were rs7 plugs that eqt used to recommend. I’m now using denso ikh01 24 racing plugs that eqt recommends. They were torqued properly and I had no issues with them well driving.