GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Looking for spare tire parts. (The spare tire cover, foam tool piece, and the tools)

wildwasabi

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
2019 GTI Rabbit
Hey guys, I need to find where to get some pieces for the spare wheel area. I need that flat plastic floor piece that goes above the spare wheel that the big foam piece sits on with the tool cutouts. I need that foam piece and the tools. Anyone know where I can get those?

brybot

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
2017 Golf R
Only place I found those was DAP. Took 3-4 months but they finally arrived.

realcyberbob

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2018 Golf R

realcyberbob

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2018 Golf R

wildwasabi

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
2019 GTI Rabbit
No idea if that auction would work. I just noticed you have a GTI not an R, so perhaps the link I sent you won't work either.
I guess I'll just call up my local VW dealer and ask for some part numbers. probably the easiest way lol

mk6'12gti

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2018 Mk7.5 Gti
I guess I'll just call up my local VW dealer and ask for some part numbers. probably the easiest way lol
I can probably help you out and sell you mine out of my 2018 gti i took them out of the car I dont use mine.

mk6'12gti

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2018 Mk7.5 Gti
Hm ok, do you have a picture of it? And what would you want for a price? I can cover shipping no problem
I can get a pic for you tomorrow I'm on vacation till tomorrow. So i'll be flying back home tomorrow if you can wait one more day.

mk6'12gti

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2018 Mk7.5 Gti
Yea for sure man, I'm in no rush. Enjoy the vacation!
Thanks much appreciated. I will take pics and everything for you tomorrow. I'll be in touch with you.