GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Looking for something

berserker6

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2018 Golf R
It's a digital gauge. I saw it recently but can't remember where. It's not the P3 or the Vektor. (Tho its very similar to the Vektor but the screen had colors) I think I read it's really new and someone maybe here was helping with it. It reminded me of an Obdeleven in terms of features with a screen that fits in a vent above the touchscreen. Any ideas?

Daks

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
GTI PP
Great job @Daks. Do you have it or know anyone who does?
I don't Jim. I've just been looking at HPA's site a lot lately since I got their turbo - figuring out whether I want to be tuned by them or not, I keep on reading the same shit and looking at the same pages like it's going to help me in any way change my mind.. But whatever, I saw this thing and am glad I was able to help a forum member out.

dtfd

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7.5 GTI
reviving this thread.

Has anyone installed the vadpro on their car? Any reviews on this? I'm curious to see how this functions since it looks pretty damn cool.

berserker6

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2018 Golf R
reviving this thread.

Has anyone installed the vadpro on their car? Any reviews on this? I'm curious to see how this functions since it looks pretty damn cool.
I have not. I went with Obdeleven. But would also like to hear someones review of it. It seems pretty feature packed.

mr wrong

Drag Racing Champion
That's pretty cool.. Just wish there was another mounting option without losing the vent.

berserker6

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2018 Golf R
That's pretty cool.. Just wish there was another mounting option without losing the vent.
You don't lose the vent completely. It still blows on both sides. I still may end up getting it eventually so I can take a quick glance at a few things when driving. In fact I'll be surprised if I don't lol

dtfd

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7.5 GTI
You don't lose the vent completely. It still blows on both sides. I still may end up getting it eventually so I can take a quick glance at a few things when driving. In fact I'll be surprised if I don't lol
If you do please give us a write up. There isn't even anything on youtube aside from a single install video and a simple product video. I'd like to see this in action.

I'm debating getting the same thing. Not that I need it I have an accessport but......it looks cool and I have the expendable income.

Daks

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
GTI PP
If you do please give us a write up. There isn't even anything on youtube aside from a single install video and a simple product video. I'd like to see this in action.

I'm debating getting the same thing. Not that I need it I have an accessport but......it looks cool and I have the expendable income.
Fuck the gauge. Get a turbo.

dtfd

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7.5 GTI
Fuck the gauge. Get a turbo.
One step at a time. My transmission can't even handle stage 2 right now!

Honestly the turbo will likely happen. I just want to go through one year of MA inspection to see how things are going to shake out since that might have some effect on what setup I go with. If I keep the downpipe I'm leaning vortex or garrett and a tune from EQT, if I decided screw it I'm going back to stock downpipe I'll probably do APR. I don't want to have to play the lets swap downpipes game every year.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
One step at a time. My transmission can't even handle stage 2 right now!

Honestly the turbo will likely happen. I just want to go through one year of MA inspection to see how things are going to shake out since that might have some effect on what setup I go with. If I keep the downpipe I'm leaning vortex or garrett and a tune from EQT, if I decided screw it I'm going back to stock downpipe I'll probably do APR. I don't want to have to play the lets swap downpipes game every year.

That means you'll be installing a turbo by June :ROFLMAO:

dlaunde

Go Kart Newbie
I just ordered this to replace my Vektor Technique, since Vektor seems incapable of following through on promised updates to fix known issues.
Will report back once installed and dialed in.