GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Looking for Golf R wheels, badges, parts, etc.

Mk7alltRack

Car(s)
Alltrack SEL
Finally traded up for a wagon. I've always been a fan of the R estate and I'm looking to do a build on my Alltrack. If you know of anyone who is getting rid of parts or wrecked an R (lol) let me know. Thanks.

damonrlloyd

Passed Driver's Ed
Finally traded up for a wagon. I've always been a fan of the R estate and I'm looking to do a build on my Alltrack. If you know of anyone who is getting rid of parts or wrecked an R (lol) let me know. Thanks.
I have my OEM parts; Downpipe, Intercooler, Intake, 19"Cadiz (some curbing) that I hadn't considered putting up in here. I'm in Philly suburbs, if any of those are what you're looking for.

Mk7alltRack

Car(s)
Alltrack SEL
I have my OEM parts; Downpipe, Intercooler, Intake, 19"Cadiz (some curbing) that I hadn't considered putting up in here. I'm in Philly suburbs, if any of those are what you're looking for.
Funny enough I’m actually looking for Cadiz’s because i have to put new tires on. Want to shoot pictures over?

Dog Dad Wagon

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
16 Touareg TDI

Follow @autohaas on Instagram. They’re a VW/Audi specialty scrapper, and they get wrecked Golf R’s in weekly. They have a lifetime warranty on anything you buy from them so a decent value-add above and beyond simply buying scrapped parts. Good place too, good people. Definitely deserving of your business!