GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Looking for DBV2 TIP

chitownfan

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
2015 audi s3
Politeness and common courtesy go a long way my dude.

"Hey man, I just wanted to check and see if there was any update on when I could expect to receive the inlet?" is a much better way to ask than just going "so when am I getting this?"

One way you sound like a functioning adult, the other you just sound like an impatient child.
the person who has a cat as a profile picture

chitownfan

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
2015 audi s3
Politeness and common courtesy go a long way my dude.

"Hey man, I just wanted to check and see if there was any update on when I could expect to receive the inlet?" is a much better way to ask than just going "so when am I getting this?"

One way you sound like a functioning adult, the other you just sound like an impatient child.
I really could care less I'm not trying to be friends with the guy if I knew he we going to be a dick about things I would have never ordered it in the first place. Have you ever been in customer service e before? lol I don't think many businesses would stay in business if they turned away all the customers because they didn't use please and thank you lol

chitownfan

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
2015 audi s3
I first thought chitownfan was a kid but he is a grown ass middle-aged-lookin' man. Sorry @chitownfan 😅
I am just someone who really wants to finish his build I have put a lot of time and money into this car and this was the last piece to the puzzle so sorry if I seem frustrated but it gets annoying when you can't ask a business a simple question of when I am getting a product because I wasn't asking how is day was going first or said please or anything like that