GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Looking for aftermarket exhaust for 2019 mk7.5 gti

neogeo

Go Kart Newbie
I'm considering the AWE track, cat back system (I already have an ARP down pipe). It's relatively inexpensive in comparison to other choices, and the build quality looks fair; it's made in the US. I've seen it for as low as 875 CDN, and I can pick up and not worry about shipping. If I was in the US, I'd order the APR non-resonated cat back from ECS [which in on sale right now[. You guys get free shipping form ECS. They don't ship APR to Canada, and even if they did, we'd get killed with taxes and shipping charges.

GoldenIslesMK7

Car(s)
2018 GTI
I wanted the APR originally but it was like $1,200. So I went with the AWE for $750. It wasn’t as loud as I wanted so I did a muffler delete and it was perfect with my stage 1 tune. Hindsight I would have just stayed there and spent money on suspension and weight savings. I went stage 2 and got the APR downpipe and just decided to do the whole thing APR and it sounds like a beast now even with the muffler. The APR exhaust was on sale at the time too. Installation on the APR was easier to me because of the clamps they use but both are top choices for our cars. Can’t go wrong with either one.