GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Looking for a reliable shop in northwest NJ/northeast PA area

Cody675r

Car(s)
mk7 GTI SE
Got a good deal on some used VWR springs so I'm looking for a reliable shop to do the install/alignment. Not trying to attempt to install them in my driveway lol
I live in warren county(northwest NJ) about 20 minutes from the border of PA. Not trying to drive all the way out toward the city so I am hoping there are some good shops a little closer out my way or even out in the Allentown area of PA. Thanks!

gixxerfool

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 Golf R
Got a good deal on some used VWR springs so I'm looking for a reliable shop to do the install/alignment. Not trying to attempt to install them in my driveway lol
I live in warren county(northwest NJ) about 20 minutes from the border of PA. Not trying to drive all the way out toward the city so I am hoping there are some good shops a little closer out my way or even out in the Allentown area of PA. Thanks!
Try here.

Sportbikemike

Go Kart Newbie
I had my brakes done at offcamberautosports.com in Rockaway. Going to be there next week for my new wheels and alignment

SnailpowerMk7

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI SE 6SPD MT
Thanks for those shop drops. I'm curious as well because I'm looking to lower car soon on springs and also do not want to attempt it in my mother's driveway with limited tools... These shops are also like a 15minute drive from me.

gmgti

Ready to race!
Car(s)
Check out Tri State Euros

Sam is worth the drive, even if it’s further than you’d like.