GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Looking at getting APR shifter cable bracket , need shifter cable bushing?

Ghost GTI

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
'19 GTI SE DSG
Its not it. Someone else had that issue here in the forum. Let me see if I can find it.

Edit: Okay, found it. Last person had to redo the shifter alignment. I think you might be doing something that's causing it to be slightly off. What are you using for the pin in the shifter alignment?

art_mark7

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
Mark 7 GTI
Its not it. Someone else had that issue here in the forum. Let me see if I can find it.

Edit: Okay, found it. Last person had to redo the shifter alignment. I think you might be doing something that's causing it to be slightly off. What are you using for the pin in the shifter alignment?
3/16 drill bit

acorazza

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2018 GTI 6MT

I think I used a 5 or 6 mm Allen key.

art_mark7

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
Mark 7 GTI
ok thanks everyone, i will redo it the 3rd time wiht a 5mm allen (more like lazy for not wanting to remove the airbox :|) when I get a chance, I will let it sit for a bit and see if it will correct itself.

2nd gear used to be hard to get in initially but now it seems smoothen out.