GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Loaded 2016 6MT Oryx White Golf R w/ DCC, NAV, DAP, APR Stage 2 High Torque Tune + Many Extras (Brandon, FL)

MaDMvD

Ready to race!
It has been an incredible ownership experience, but the time has come to part with my beloved Golf R. The car is a 2016 6-speed Oryx White with every available option from factory. The odometer JUST rolled past the 50K mile mark this weekend. The car is located in Brandon, Florida and is ALWAYS garage kept. Please see below for a list of features; I believe I have taken most things into consideration but may edit the ad w/ anything I may recall after posting.

Google Drive Album w/ Pics and Videos: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1Wsae6WLcxmZCzfxsoLyXd_oI4lArgMt0

- 6 Speed Manual w/ Upgraded Sachs ZF Clutch and Lightweight Single Mass Flywheel
- ECS 6-Speed Clutch Bleeder Block
- APR Stage 2 High Torque Tune w/ "Pops and Bangs" Option (via "Race" mode) performed by MotorSports by Reeves (Tampa, FL)
- APR Carbon Fiber Intake System
- CTS Turbo 1.8T/2.0T MQB Gen3 High-Flow Turbo Inlet Pipe
- Bull-X 3" Cast Downpipe w/ 200-Cell High Flow Catalytic Converter (NO Smell)
- Genuine Dynablink Sequential / Dynamic Mirror Turn Signal Indicators
- Genuine Dynamic Tail Lights (Volkswagen Europe) w/ "JBale" Harness (Most beautiful mod on the car, in my opinion)
- Black window tint all around
- OSRAM Xenarc Cool Blue Boost D3S Xenon Car Headlight Bulbs (Bright white; No blue-ish/purple nonsense)
- 4Motion License Plate Frame (VERY rare, took me months to source)
- Genuine Volkswagen Power Folding Mirrors w/ LED Puddle Lights (Closes via remote, interior/door switch or by touching handle)
- Genuine Volskwagen Convex Mirrors w/ Blind Spot Indictator
- 18" Konig Rennform Wheels in Matte Gray (Lightweight / Flow Formed; 18.87 lbs; 18" x 9" Wide; 45 Offset; 66.56 Center Bore; Part # RF9851245G)
- AUKEY Dual Dash Cam, 1080P HD Front and Rear Camera, 6-Lane 170° Wide-Angle Lens (Installed by Best Buy of Wesley Chapel, FL; full wire management and automatic functioning)

Factory options:

- Apple CarPlay (Waze, Whatsapp, etc) + Factory NAV
- Fender Audio Package
- Adaptive Dampers (DCC)
- Lane Keep Assist
- Blind Spot Monitoring
- Auto-Leveling Headlights w/ Light Steering and Cornering Lamps
- Adaptive Cruise Control
- Front and Rear Parking Sensors
- Cross-Traffic Alert
- Automatic Emergency Braking
- Automatic Highbeams (Installed/coded via VCDS)

The bad:

- Small chips on the front hood/bumper
- Window auto-down function for the driver window switch is intermittent; the down function itself has no issues (only the auto-down sometimes doesn't engage and you have to hold the switch)
- Some scuffs along the top of the hatch area from fitting things in over time
- Some curb rash but relatively minor and hard to notice/locate

Asking $27,000. The price has been derived from research of comparables within a 500 mile radius, taking into consideration mileage, overall condition and features. There is no lien on the vehicle, so transfer of title should be seamless and immediate upon receipt of payment. I am fine with meeting at a DMV, financial institution, police station or any other location of your choosing in the Tampa Bay area. Haldex service done @ around 40K miles; oil changes done every 7,500 miles or so. Currently on Motul 105700 Sport 5W40 Synthetic Engine Oil (Ester-based). The car is ACCIDENT FREE.

Attachments

• IMG_1371.JPG
    IMG_1371.JPG
    3.4 MB · Views: 184
  • IMG_1372.JPG
    IMG_1372.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 179
  • IMG_1373.JPG
    IMG_1373.JPG
    3 MB · Views: 179
  • IMG_1374.JPG
    IMG_1374.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 183
  • IMG_1377.JPG
    IMG_1377.JPG
    3.3 MB · Views: 173
  • IMG_1379.JPG
    IMG_1379.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 179
  • IMG_1381.JPG
    IMG_1381.JPG
    3.7 MB · Views: 176
  • IMG_1380.JPG
    IMG_1380.JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 191
  • IMG_8855.JPG
    IMG_8855.JPG
    3.7 MB · Views: 247
  • IMG_8683.JPG
    IMG_8683.JPG
    3.9 MB · Views: 242
Last edited:

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
You can fix the one touch window switch by either holding the window switch button to lower or raise the window all the way and then continue to hold the button down for 10 seconds.