GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

LITTCO Hybrid Options

billbadass

Drag Racing Champion
guess that settles it!

anyone on this board gone from is20 or is38 to an L450 and can speak about any perceivable differences in lag or response?

Last edited:

railroader

Autocross Newbie
guess that settles it!

anyone on this board gone from is38 to an L450 and can speak about any differences in lag or response?
Hoon can

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

BeA3t

What do I have to do to get my hands on an is38x? I've sent a couple emails to info@littco but still haven't gotten a response.

BeA3t

I facebooked msg Dan at littco

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Tried the FB route and that was the ticket, I should have one coming in the next couple weeks. Thanks for the help.

Last edited:

tytus1994

Ready to race!
Tried the FB route and that was the ticket, I should have one coming in the next couple weeks. Thanks for the help.
I really want to hear your feedback when you get it in. What tune are you going with?

BeA3t

I really want to hear your feedback when you get it in. What tune are you going with?

For sure man, will do. I'll be running the Apr is38 91oct tune since I don't have any local custom tuners I would trust and 93oct isn't available at the pump for the most part. Just want the peace of mind my turbo won't shart into my motor, lol. My car isn't a track car just like making people in "fast cars" say wtf was that at stoplights, haha. So this setup should be perfect for that.

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI, 2018 ZL1

If you don't mind my asking, what was the total price on an IS38X after exchange rates and shipping?

BeA3t

If you don't mind my asking, what was the total price on an IS38X after exchange rates and shipping?

Haven't finalized yet but it's pretty comparable to buying a new oem unit in the US.

BeA3t

Any updates on this?

Got it a couple weeks ago, but I hear now Littco doesn't have any more and doesn't know when he will again. It'll be 2-3 months before I install mine...still piling up parts and waiting for my garage to warm up above freezing lol.