GOLFMKV

List Black Friday Deals

Bassman

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2017 GTI SE DSG
Got email from ShopDAP.com today

Black Friday Specials

We have a ton of deals coming for Black Friday. We will have deals running all week and more. While we are unable to offer more details today, look for more emails coming with specific details on the specials.

We have been hard at work putting together quick reference guide with all the applicable Black Friday Sales by common VW and Audi Models.

Look for our First Email 11/19 at 12am EST!

HuangMoney

Go Kart Newbie
Why are there 7 different codes that all do the same thing; a 5% discount?
Because its a flat number being discounted, not a percentage, well a percentage of a certain number which you will exceed and rarely match but lets not get lost in semantics.

Sent from my phone using chumba wumba

deAutoLED.com

GolfMK6 Official Vendor

cbass

Couple Loose Screws
Car(s)
milfs
If I had to guess, either someone who doesn't know how to operate the e-commerce site very well or poor e-commerce coding.
My bet is that they hope for a lot of $x99 purchases, which means they give less discount percentage. Plus, 5% on anything over 2k would be a greater loss than the $100 they are giving.

GTI Jake

Autocross Champion
I’m offering full retail, because I don’t mark anything up in the first place lol

I have yet to see a good deal on anything, which stinks cuz I’m about due for brakes and suspension maintenance and/or upgrades

And tires, which always raises the question of wheels lol

tclap2136

Passed Driver's Ed