GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Liking any other VW Models?

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Liking things that fail at stock power is sort of the definition of purist. You took the easy way out.

No I took the smart way with regards to performance which is a purist goal also. And since I make deliveries in city driving I'm already doing too many things when I'm driving to have to also manually shift.

HstephenG

Go Kart Champion
No I took the smart way with regards to performance which is a purist goal also. And since I make deliveries in city driving I'm already doing too many things when I'm driving to have to also manually shift.
Could be said that a purist would focus on driving and not the other things. Whether making deliveries or not.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Could be said that a purist would focus on driving and not the other things. Whether making deliveries or not.

I couldn't do my job if I only focused only on driving. I'm scanning barcodes between deliveries to save time. After driving over 3 million miles miles in my lifetime I don't need to focus solely on driving. I suppose you drive with your hands at 10 and 2 all the time.

bentin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
23 Golf R - 3 Pedals
I'm skipping flappy paddles for single speed. Give me an EV before an automatic. Looking at you, ID Buzz (please get a better name.)

HstephenG

Go Kart Champion
I couldn't do my job if I only focused only on driving. I'm scanning barcodes between deliveries to save time. After driving over 3 million miles miles in my lifetime I don't need to focus solely on driving. I suppose you drive with your hands at 10 and 2 all the time.
I'm sorry that your work means you have to do that but it sounds like you have some practice at this. And no, but living in a college town where it is like Russian roulette at times dodging distracted drivers means I respect those that focus on and enjoy the driving itself.

HstephenG

Go Kart Champion
The ID Space Vizzion looks like it might have potential but imagine a working and reliable version is some ways off. I have never driven an electric car and overall do not like the idea of it but everything is going that way so will have to embrace it at some point (while keeping some oil burners in the garage for some fun every now and then).