GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

LIGHTWEIGHT Wheels

El_bigote_AJ

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI bunny
Thanks for the help. Double checked and found the 5x112 only come in 43 offset. Ended up ordering a set of 18X8.5 Konig Hypergrams in bronze wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport 4S.
Nice! Your gonna love it, will be night and day going from 19’ Hankooks to 18” PS4s.

I’m running ps4s too and love them soo much

El_bigote_AJ

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI bunny
Just got back in town to see the wheels in person, figured I would add a pic to better show the Finishes... will be getting the rubber mounted tomorrow.
C73CAC0B-57FC-47EB-A128-58297BC506BE.jpeg
2637EE31-A2D4-42D2-A8BB-6A0112987829.jpeg

CanadianMk7.5

Car(s)
Mk7.5 Golf R
Appreciate it! I agree But I’m biased :p.
I never paid up this much for rims before but thought I’d go for it this time. Worth the price imo. Maybe Bigger brakes a couple years down the road to fill them out even more.

Gptuners

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI S
Those are badass.

If I could find a black mesh wheel with a polished lip at that weight and that price point, I'd be all over it. It seems like the only options are two or three piece wheels.

Faceman

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
'17 GSW 4Mo
Those are badass.

If I could find a black mesh wheel with a polished lip at that weight and that price point, I'd be all over it. It seems like the only options are two or three piece wheels.
If it wasn't for kiddies, I'd have a gloss set of these on the VW too.

El_bigote_AJ

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI bunny
Those are badass.

Yeah, this was the closets thing I could find Not in the 3-4K range for exactly what I wanted : step lip - dark brushed center -polished lips - 9 or 10 spoke. And still better Quality than the heavy 600 dollar cast replicas.

Gptuners

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI S
Yeah, this was the closets thing I could find Not in the 3-4K range for exactly what I wanted : step lip - dark brushed center -polished lips - 9 or 10 spoke. And still better Quality than the heavy 600 dollar cast replicas.
What color is your car? I have to know how bad I'm going to feel if I steal your look. 😂

El_bigote_AJ

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI bunny

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I've got RSE16's on 245/40 17 and hit a massive pot hole that I was sure destroyed the wheel. No damage to the wheel. I've come to the conclusion over the years that it's all down to tire pressure, side wall stiffness, and sidewall height, for the most part.

Last edited: