GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

LIGHTWEIGHT Wheels

chillax

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
18 GTI SE plaid
Thanks for the info. Got any recommendations for a good all season alternative? We don't get a ton of snow, so I don't want Blizzaks or anything extreme for my winter wheels. Just something that can handle an inch or two of we get it and performs well enough in freezing temps.
The Quatrac Pro is meant to be really good although Tire Rack classifies them as GT tires. Consumer Reports has them as Ultra High Performance All-seasons.

https://www.tirerack.com/tires/tires.jsp?tireMake=Vredestein&tireModel=Quatrac+Pro&partnum=24YR8QTPXL&vehicleSearch=true&fromCompare1=yes&autoMake=Volkswagen&autoYear=2018&autoModel=Golf GTI SE&autoModClar=

If you look at the recent reviews someone with Golf R seems very satisfied with them.

chillax

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
18 GTI SE plaid
Thanks for the info. Got any recommendations for a good all season alternative? We don't get a ton of snow, so I don't want Blizzaks or anything extreme for my winter wheels. Just something that can handle an inch or two of we get it and performs well enough in freezing temps.
If you buy those tires I linked soon let me know what you think. I am debating between them and the PureContact LS.