GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV
  • Has your username changed as part of the site merger and want it changed back? If the other version of your username isn't being used, send Gulfer a PM and we can probably fix it for you

LIGHTWEIGHT Wheels

odessa.filez

Ready to race!
anyone see lightweight 15x8? I've found rota slipstream in 5x112 at ~14lbs. Looking for something lighter. Seems like other bolt patterns are low et and would be hard to work with using adapters. Thank you

odessa.filez

Ready to race!
thanks I'll check them out
edit, saw them. as with many others, offset is kinda low at 25. with 20mm adapters, I'd end up at 05 ET.
most others in 4x100 are about the same. Hypergrams are et35 and could work with adapters but they are 15x7.5 and I want really want the stretch of 15x8.

Last edited:

bfury5

Passed Driver's Ed
Unfortunately, getting 18x9 in a lightweight wheel is very slim pickins. Pretty much just Rse11R, Rennform or Freeform. Didn't like the Freeform bronze and silver. Neuspeed were $390 per. So only 1 option left.
Learning that right now unfortunately as I search for an 18x9 autox setup. I don't hate the look of the Rennforms, but all of the wheels I love are sized 18x8.5