GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Lets help this guy out!!!!

BlueBullet

Ready to race!
I can't believe I watched that. Although I don't wish car trouble on anyone, do you really expect me to feel sorry for someone who only had to save 5yrs for a 911 Carrera s. Be bloody serious.

Don't bother watching, he'll be fine.

Avanti

Go Kart Champion
I can't believe I watched that. Although I don't wish car trouble on anyone, do you really expect me to feel sorry for someone who only had to save 5yrs for a 911 Carrera s. Be bloody serious.

Don't bother watching, he'll be fine.

I did watch it earlier but didn't feel it was necessary to repost the article, I'm sure there is much more to the story than the guy in the video is letting on.
People's financial situation varies and it's not one cap fits all, I paid for my car outright and if I was getting a car on finance it would probably be only for say a 3rd of the total. A colleague of mine has purchased a Cayman brand new, we are not in high flying jobs, but in our 40s , so things like mortgages and children are less costly and if working and budgeting correctly can leave some good disposable income.

BlueBullet

Ready to race!
I did watch it earlier but didn't feel it was necessary to repost the article, I'm sure there is much more to the story than the guy in the video is letting on.
People's financial situation varies and it's not one cap fits all, I paid for my car outright and if I was getting a car on finance it would probably be only for say a 3rd of the total. A colleague of mine has purchased a Cayman brand new, we are not in high flying jobs, but in our 40s , so things like mortgages and children are less costly and if working and budgeting correctly can leave some good disposable income.

I didn't wish problems on him and if you can afford it good on you, but it's hard to feel sympathy when it's getting sorted anyway. I've had lots of car trouble with a new car years ago and they were a lot less helpful than his car company is being. I have a lot less outgoings than a lot of people my age and I do budget and I'm 34. I know I sound bitter saying if can afford Carrera s but there are a lot more people in worse state than him, so forgive me if one Porsche driver is having a rough time. Ahh didums