GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Left low head beam light

EmmKay11945

Ready to race!
Got a message saying left low headlight out. I searched google but still not really sure what size to get. Is it a h7 or h4? Or what would be a good light to get? It’s a 2016 gti

George Ab

Drag Racing Champion
You know where a good place to get HIDs from? Around a 12k color

Based on your question "left low headlight out" it did not appear that you had high intensity discharge (HID)s installed. HID in the MK7 GTI do not use a "low beam" headlight. They use just one HID bulb and a shutter blocks the top half of the light when low beams are selected. If they are HID then the size is D3S. However, based on your question I suspect you have halogen headlights. Personally, I would look for a 4300K bulb as above that the light output starts to decrease, yet is a decent white. IMO 4300K is a fairly optimal balance of performance and looks.

EmmKay11945

Ready to race!
Based on your question "left low headlight out" it did not appear that you had high intensity discharge (HID)s installed. HID in the MK7 GTI do not use a "low beam" headlight. They use just one HID bulb and a shutter blocks the top half of the light when low beams are selected. If they are HID then the size is D3S. However, based on your question I suspect you have halogen headlights. Personally, I would look for a 4300K bulb as above that the light output starts to decrease, yet is a decent white. IMO 4300K is a fairly optimal balance of performance and looks.
Yes I have halogens at the moments