GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Lazerlamps bumper mount kit for MK7.5 Golf

golfdave

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 Golf GT Estate
Just seen this for the MK7.5 Golf...might work on the MK7 as its behind the lower grill.

This is just the metal brackets for mounting to the crash bar, you then have to buy the LED lamps & the wiring kits which are dependant on the LED units that you choose.

These are used in Paris Dakar & various other motorsport races etc....basically the best!

Lazerlamps: VW Golf (2017+) Bumper Beam Mounting Kit

FooDogg

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2017 Alltrack S 6MT
Just seen this for the MK7.5 Golf...might work on the MK7 as its behind the lower grill.

This is just the metal brackets for mounting to the crash bar, you then have to buy the LED lamps & the wiring kits which are dependant on the LED units that you choose.

These are used in Paris Dakar & various other motorsport races etc....basically the best!

Lazerlamps: VW Golf (2017+) Bumper Beam Mounting Kit
Really like how low profile and sturdy these appear to be, vs wiggly license plate mounts, or external clamp to grill options.

My question is how much does this affect airflow for radiator and intercooling.

Dont have a link but recall reading somwhere that pre and post testing showed hp drops on tuned cars for grill mounted lights.

hmmm, trade offs...🤔

golfdave

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 Golf GT Estate
Really like how low profile and sturdy these appear to be, vs wiggly license plate mounts, or external clamp to grill options.

My question is how much does this affect airflow for radiator and intercooling.

Dont have a link but recall reading somwhere that pre and post testing showed hp drops on tuned cars for grill mounted lights.

hmmm, trade offs...🤔

I agree, much better mounting to the solid metal bodywork like the crash bar..& yes it will affect the cooling slightly as in front of the rad...can't avoid it if you require the lights...unless you go for bonnet mount pods...like the rally cars...