GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Last Night's 24

Rabbit GTI

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
a GTI.
well i saw the quote that zack had in his sig and i wanted to get everyone's input...how about last night? I am a 24 fanatic and that scene where Jack kills Fayed might have been one of the best scenes ever...definitely one of the best episodes of the season...what's everyones opinion?

Fonderson

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
08 Lexus ISF
I think last night's 24 was probably the best. However, the whole audrey thing was predictable. Also, I was surprised Doyle wasn't working for Fayad, I was expecting a shootout between him and Jack, but according to the preview, that will happen next time round.

Rabbit GTI

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
a GTI.
I think last night's 24 was probably the best. However, the whole audrey thing was predictable. Also, I was surprised Doyle wasn't working for Fayad, I was expecting a shootout between him and Jack, but according to the preview, that will happen next time round.

yea...it is going to be interesting to see what happens...jack is the hero, now he'll be a fugitive for a few hours...then be a hero again by the final hour or so. i did like how doyle just said "damn jack" when he walked in and saw fayed...even the guy that plays dirty was impressed :laugh:

Fonderson

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
08 Lexus ISF
What does bother me is the whole family connection thing. I predicted the Chinese would be back, as soon as they showed "audrey's pictures". However, what happened to the father. It seems as if they don't bother following up.
First Curtis dies = just a "You did the right thing Jack"
Loghan dies = no follow up, just a "Oh he's dead let's move on"
Gradenko dies = don't think many people cared too much about that, but still ?

They should bring back the tie with the father,

Rabbit GTI

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
a GTI.
there's still time, they might bring back her father. curtis' death did suck, but he was gonna kill him if jack didnt get to him first...i guess technically logan isnt dead yet, but probably. the one i'm waiting for is tony...i still don't think he's dead, even though on the web site he's shown as deceased...i have a funny feeling we'll see him before the season is over.

Anterrabae

Banned
I have never watched a single minute of this show

is it that good?

06Redline

VW/Audi Tech
Car(s)
Ion Redline
Prison Break Ftw!!!

R-Mac06

HO-Town Down!
Car(s)
06 UG GTI
my girlfriends father is obsessed with this show. he has the DVD seasons so ive been watching them one by one im up to season 4 now, i dont think i would ever watch this show on tv just cause i wouldnt want to wait week in and week out to see whats going to happen next.

watching the full season at a time is the way to go though.

Rabbit GTI

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
a GTI.
my girlfriends father is obsessed with this show. he has the DVD seasons so ive been watching them one by one im up to season 4 now, i dont think i would ever watch this show on tv just cause i wouldnt want to wait week in and week out to see whats going to happen next.

watching the full season at a time is the way to go though.

that's what happened to me

my dad is the same way and watched it from the beginning, but i didnt get into it until halfway through season 4...so i finished that season, and bought the first three dvd's and i was hooked. best.show.ever.

R-Mac06

HO-Town Down!
Car(s)
06 UG GTI
ehhh i wouldnt say best show ever but its good. doesnt hold a candle to seaquest DSV

Fonderson

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
08 Lexus ISF
that's what happened to me

my dad is the same way and watched it from the beginning, but i didnt get into it until halfway through season 4...so i finished that season, and bought the first three dvd's and i was hooked. best.show.ever.

Check your pm on my theory, regarding the audrey matter

SoCalComatose

Booyahkasha Respekt!
Car(s)
2004 R32
It was a great episode, probably the best of this season. Jack totally pwnd those guys. I agree with the follow ups, especially Curtis and Logan. And Audrey was predictable. Still, it was great and I hate waiting a week! :cry: