GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV
  • Has your username changed as part of the site merger and want it changed back? If the other version of your username isn't being used, send Gulfer a PM and we can probably fix it for you

Las Vegas VW Owner

Moschris

Ready to race!
Congratulation! :)

Do they have dogbone in stock? What's color of your GTI?
They didnt have it in stock, but he ordered it and said that it will come by tuesday, which is not bad. I dont mind waiting.

I dont have a GTI unfortunately :( I just have a golf. Perfect car for me though :D I have it in Tungsten silver :)

Moschris

Ready to race!
They have a meet every Wednesday that starts around 7:30 at Flamingo and Durango. They have a good amount of VW's, alot of MK4s. Hope I can see more Mk7s there

vegasmk71

First Friday at Findlay VW in Henderson. First Friday each month. Was about 100 VWs last week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Burdman

Passed Driver's Ed
Finally made it to Vegas! Made it two days before I went to Eurotech tuning and got stage 1. Looking forward to meeting you all.

B-Spec

Welcome!

I currently attend all the first friday meets at VW and the Wednesday night meets hosted by Fukuburger Food truck.

Feel free to stop by and check out the shop!

4375 W Reno Ave, Suite 8
Las Vegas

You guys have anything for a 2013 TDI??. I have a friend that has a Subaru shop in that same complex. I will swing by tomorrow..

Chris

Eric@Wages

Passed Driver's Ed
Hi guys new to this forum here!!
Hopefully this week I will be taking delivery of my new 2017 White GTI Sport DSG with only 5k miles on it. Previous owner mods:
BMS JB4
Euro muffler
black roof wrap
VW helix subwoofer.

I look forward meeting some of you and getting more inside mods you've done to your cars.

CHEERS!!

The Fed

Old Guys Rule
Welcome!

I currently attend all the first friday meets at VW and the Wednesday night meets hosted by Fukuburger Food truck.

Feel free to stop by and check out the shop!

4375 W Reno Ave, Suite 8
Las Vegas
Where's this food truck? I'll be out there this summer.

Never mind, I found their website.

Last edited:

Eric@Wages

Passed Driver's Ed
Any one using linear springs instead of progressive springs?

I've heard ride is more like OEM and drop is 3/4" to 1" max while still using OE dumpers. Euro Eibach Pro Kit?

CHEERS!

Ridebjj

Go Kart Newbie
Another (new) Vegas gti owner here, checking in. Have a few mods planned down the road. I'm very diy with cars and hate paying others.

I've done some spacers, the clutch valve delete and have a vagcom on the way. Planning on going stage
1 later this fall, and been studying up on how clutches go on to these cars. If I come begging for local help sometime around the new year, you'll know I smoked the stock clutch and need an assist lifting the tranny in and out.

Anyway, hi all.

taylordean702

Hey guys!! New GTI owner checking in, I live in Vegas and was wondering if the Wednesday night meets are still happening and if anyone goes?? I really wanna get involved with the community!! Thanks guys!

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk