GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Lalleman's GTE Mod's

Lalleman93

Passed Driver's Ed
Lalleman's MK7 GTE Mod's

Hi co mk7drivers,

I'm from The Netherlands and own a MK7 Golf GTE in Pure white. With exception of some small things, the GTE has all available factory options and after delivery a full leather interior with blue stitching was installed.

Done:

- A long list of VCDS mod's
- Q-Roi Android Box
- Stainless steel dual sport exhaust (handmade)
- Audio upgrade incl. sub
- Eibach Pro lowering kit 35/45mm
- Black mirror caps

To do's:

- Black RS4 rim's
- Blue Footwell LEDs

I'll make posts on every mod/upgrade ;)

Last edited:

Lalleman93

Passed Driver's Ed
I did not have the time to make a complete set of pictures, but will try to post some pic's soon. The first mod/upgrade I did was upgrade the exhaust from a double pipe on one side to a handcrafted dual stainless steel sport exhaust. The end-tips are sprayed frosted black including GTI Rear Diffuser. The end result:

Last edited:

Lalleman93

Passed Driver's Ed
The audio upgrade is done and, because the is no room in the trunk due to the battery, sounds more then perfect. Some pics:

Programming the DSP

Subwoofer:

List of parts:

MAT-PP52DSP Amplifier Match PP 82DSP 8-Channel
HER-HSK165 Front speakers Hertz Hi-Energy HSK 165
HER-HCX165 Rear speakers Hertz Hi-Energy HCX 165
INT-VWGOLF7 Subwoofer Match PP 8W-Q
MAT-URC2A Match URC 2A Universal Cable Remote Control for Match Amplifier

Lalleman93

Passed Driver's Ed
List of VCDS-mod's:

Disable Seatbelt Warning
Automatic rain closing
Alarm beep on lock / unlock
Gauge sweep
Puddle lights on while mirrors are folding
Enable DRL Turn On/Off in MFI
Retain heated seats power level
DRL Full brightness
DRL Rear tail lights on with daytime running lights
Inside rear red LEDs remain on when CH active and locking vehicle

Lalleman93

Passed Driver's Ed
Will make a ton of pic's this weekend ;-)

The sound is really annoying, I'm an adult and understand that having on a seat belt is crucial to prolong life...do not need a car reminding me about it.

Last edited:

Drive

Great post!

Could you by any chance share your calibration for the audio? I'm going for the same woofer and amplifier. :)

Another question: Where is the amp? Where do you connect that USB cable? Looks like it goes to the USB output from the car...

Last edited:

Lalleman93

Passed Driver's Ed
The amp is mounted beneath the passenger seat. Nice to see someone in Oslo also drives a GTE. I'm in Oslo several times each year, because we sell and support software from Norway (Visma).

VW Villan

Passed Driver's Ed
I'm looking to get some black mirrors for my white golf, do you know where you're getting yours from yet?

Lalleman93

Passed Driver's Ed
@Drive: Probably tomorrow

@VW Villan: During transport one of the caps was damaged and the dealer agreed to re-paint this one. I've asked him to spray this one in black and I'll pay for the other. This will be done this Monday and Tuesday. Will (again) post some pics.

Lalleman93

Passed Driver's Ed
Finally had some time to make some pictures. Not that great quality though, just used my HTC M8 (sorry for that).

Wil make some pictures of the interior tomorrow and I also have a video of the Android Box.

Last edited: