Lalleman's GTE Mod's

Lalleman93

Passed Driver's Ed
Last edited:

ColinStone

Ready to race!
Car(s)
MKVII 2016 Match BM
Like the blue calipers; would like to paint my Bluemotion the same.

Lalleman93

Passed Driver's Ed
Finely managed (with help from a friend) to set the last two wanted VCDS mod's earlier this week. Now the total array of taillight led's do light up when braking and the rear led blinker are in opposite phase.

Lalleman93

Passed Driver's Ed
Haha this is kinda offtopic but I was in NL for the winter break and in Eindhoven. I could have sworn I saw your car!

Could be, I live nearby Eindhoven :D

Lalleman93

Passed Driver's Ed
hahaha, Its small world huh!

I was in Eindhoven, visted OSS to pickup friends , went to Arnem and passed by Nijmegen along the way then drove off to Belgium. It was crazy to see so many Golfs on the rood. I only get to see GTI's in miami.
Next time u r in the neaberhood, just let me know and meet up ;-)

Tatanko

Ready to race!
Any updates on the GTE? I'm in the US and I wish we got this model. Maybe I'm weird, but I totally would have at least tried this before buying my GTI. I'll have to live vicariously through you guys :)

Lalleman93

Passed Driver's Ed
No updates so far. Hopefully soon, if we lose the cold weather here in The Netherlands, I'll change to the summer tire's and for the first time use my Audi RS4 rims on this car. Will take some pics by then.

paulkromz

Drag Racing Champion

does everybody really dress like this in The Netherlands? I know everybody talks & acts like this, but just wondering if everybody dresses like this.

Thanks KUT!

:p

Last edited: