GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

LABOR DAY GIVEAWAY Discussion thread

GdaddyCliff

Car(s)
Fiat 500
Keep digging. Don't by a BOV, diverter spacer, etc. Also, think good and hard about getting an intake. The stock intake flows well with some basic mods.

Outside of that, most of the threads here are awesome. Make sure to look at both the GTI and R specific forums. They share a motor with slight differences in build and quality. But mainly the turbo.

Welcome and sorry you found this forum, your pocket book will not be the same. But.in a good way. There should be optional loan financing options for mods due to how well these cars take to them.

Wasn’t planning on bov or spacer. I’m planning on drop in filter, inlet hose, and maybe an elbow. I’m saving up for suspension, wheels and tires first.

arob157

Drag Racing Champion
Wasn’t planning on bov or spacer. I’m planning on drop in filter, inlet hose, and maybe an elbow. I’m saving up for suspension, wheels and tires first.

Something tells me you will fit in well here. Wise choices.

2slowvw

Car(s)
2022 Tesla Model 3
WINNERS Of the 2020 GOLFMK7 Labor Day Give Away!

#1 deAutoLED Stage 3 Trunk LED, Glove Box LED, and 25% off coupon that can be used at the time your prize ships.
277 - @Jovian

#2 EQT Equilibrium Tuning Swag Bag (t-shirt, license plate frame, keychain, lanyard, more?)
149 - @ottotroll

#3 deAutoLED License Plate LEDs and 25% off coupon that can be used at the time your prize ships.
233 - @Sonntagsfahrer

#4 BFI Pre-production GSB DSG Heavy Weight Shift Knob (manual substitution allowed)
150 - @Zodiac

#5 Unitronic Turbo Inlet Elbow for 1.8/2.0 TSI engines
048 - @240GTI

#6 deAutoLED customer choice of Fog, low or high beam LED and 25% off coupon that can be used at the time your prize ships.
289 - @bluekid99

#7 EQT staged tune
032 - @PowerDemon

#8 BEC Auto Parts 2015-2017.5 Replica VW MK7.5 TINTED/SMOKED Dark Red LED Tail lights for MK7 Golf\GTI\R
108 - @VAG_Guy

#9 BEC Auto Parts 2015-2017.5 Replica VW Dark Red MK7.5 LED Tail lights for MK7 Golf\GTI\R
124 -9 @chillax

Thank you all for entering and thanks to the sponsors for helping put this all together.
*WInners remember that you have until 1159PM Eastern time to respond and claim your prizes or else they will be forfeited and redrawn!

* ALSO all members can use Coupon code GLF20 on https://deautokey.com for 20% off your order thru 9/14/2020!!

Last edited:

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
Cool contest! Congrats winners!

2slowvw

Car(s)
2022 Tesla Model 3
Congrats to @reverend_sean you have been selected as the replacement winner for the EQT swag bag due to the winner not claiming in time.

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Assorted
I would have liked that post ^^^ if it had been my name as replacement winner.

I will plug b/up LED lights as something to get (especially with discount!), they make a huge improvement over the wimpy oem's and easy peasy 5 minute install

Mud