GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

"L380" LITTCO turbo- stronger is38 turbo for sale cheap - brand new in box

billbadass

Drag Racing Champion
for sale for $1,300 and price is FIRM.

have a LITTCO L380 turbo brand new in the box never installed, wastegate already calibrated and ready to bolt on and go. I could not resist the call of a larger hybrid turbo after I bought this so ended up going with bigger turbo and never installed. Never even took it out of the box.

if you don't know the "L380" is an is38 turbo that is built to a much higher quality standard with precision balanced turbo wheel and much stronger bearings, among other upgrades. So this turbo will perform similar to an is38 with great torque, but unlike an OEM is38 this turbo can be pushed harder safely and make more power in a much more reliable way and will last longer.

Given how unreliable the OEM is38 turbos are and how often they fail I was not going to install any oem is38 turbos on my car.....

for details on the turbo you can look at LITTCO's website or use google

https://www.littco.co.uk/

price is firm and if shipping is >$50 I'll split it with the buyer

If you want this turbo message me your phone number on here and I will call you. I will not be checking this thread.

If nobody here wants it I will just put it up on Ebay in a few weeks.

Last edited:

Jose_Gti

Autocross Newbie
So the shipping would be free if your location is "your moms house"?

Basically, but we may never find out because he will not be checking this thread :confused::confused::confused:

billbadass

Drag Racing Champion
turbo is located in northern california. I'll split shipping with the new buyer if that is really a big deal for someone

i owned the turbo maybe 5 or 6 months but never installed it and never even fully took it out of the box.

Was going to put this turbo on my car but before I could install it Dan talked me into running his updated L380x turbo so I installed the X turbo instead (which I don't recommend, I should have just gone either L380 for torquey street car or made the step up to an EQT turbo and got used to the lag)

for someone considering an is38 turbo upgrade this is a slam dunk, don't have to wait forever and pray you can get Dan to actually ship you a turbo and cheaper and better and stronger than an oem is38 turbo

billbadass

Drag Racing Champion
I will not be checking this thread again so if anyone has any questions they will have to look up what the "L380" turbo is on LITTCO's website or google it

this L380 turbo is an is38 turbo which is internally precision balanced and rebuilt with much stronger internals. the wheel and response will be identical to an is38, but you can safely push this turbo much harder and it will be much more reliable and last longer.