GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

KR on EQT Stage 2 93

GTI_JoEy

Car(s)
2020 GTI SE 6SPD M
Hey guys, currently running EQT OTS Stage 2 93 on my 2020 GTI 6spd m. I’m currently almost at 15k miles, CTS High flow Catted DP with vibrant res and TCR exhaust, CTS FMIC, IE CAI and IE Inlet pipe still on factory clutch and am saving up for a stage 2. I have recently started data logging as I’ve see some knock across all cylinders. It’s random at times but mostly when in sport mode (I have burbles in S). I posted on EQT Facebook page and was told by someone that the burbles could be a reason, however, this morning I did a 3rd gear pull and noticed -1.88 on Cylinder 1. Also, is it normal for my IAT’s to go as high as 110-115 when normal city driving (stop and go) when the temps outside are in the 50’s to 60’s?

This link is from my drive back home last night with several pulls in S.

https://datazap.me/u/joey114/111020...zAk9XSVpcNpfxkAxgvhvcvVxXpPU6yFFySaKvxrwPoJ9k

Any and all feedback is greatly appreciated.

GTI_JoEy

Car(s)
2020 GTI SE 6SPD M
-1.88 isn't high at all and nothing to worry about, same with your IAT's in stop and go traffic.
I also feel as though the car isn’t as torquey as the first pull I did in sport after tuning the car. In normal it just feels like it’s gliding when giving it throttle as opposed to tires spinning when I first pushed it.

JerseyDrew77

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 TR GTI S 6MT
Usually 3rd or 4th gear, between 4k and 5k rpm range.
Looking at your log, nothing really stands out to me. What you need to do is log a 3rd gear WOT pull from 3K to 6500 rpms and post it up. That will show any symptoms a lot better than just a couple of short burst pulls like the one you provided.

GTI_JoEy

Car(s)
2020 GTI SE 6SPD M
Looking at your log, nothing really stands out to me. What you need to do is log a 3rd gear WOT pull from 3K to 6500 rpms and post it up. That will show any symptoms a lot better than just a couple of short burst pulls like the one you provided.
I will try to after work and post the reply for your feedback. Since I’m stock clutch still I didn’t want to push it too hard. I usually shift between 3k and 4k and mix in some pulls here and there. Looking into clutch upgrades. Recommendations?

JerseyDrew77

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 TR GTI S 6MT
I will try to after work and post the reply for your feedback. Since I’m stock clutch still I didn’t want to push it too hard. I usually shift between 3k and 4k and mix in some pulls here and there. Looking into clutch upgrades. Recommendations?
For a clutch kit I highly recommend SPEC (https://specclutch.com/). Just click on "SPEC YOUR CAR" at the top and then put in your car's info to bring up the clutches.