GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Key fob window roll up/down not working now

ILoveButter

Ready to race!
Last year I used odb11 to add fob window control but now it's not working and now my sunroof isnt one touch on the button, it needs to be held down the entire time. A week ago I spilled a drink on my door panel and fried the switch for the drivers door window, I can roll it down but not up so I've just used the key fob until my switch comes in. But now my window is stuck down all the way. I went into odb11 and turned the window control off, then back on with no luck.

I think it might be a software issue because once in a while my car will try to do the mirror dip even though I havent coded it in with odb11. I dont get how it randomly does it.

I'll admit in a total idiot when it comes to stuff like this, any help is much appreciated

c72k

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
BMW
Noticed mine not rolling down with fob yesterday, wondering if it might be a weather thing? Will try again with the other fob and see

Jhawkgti

Passed Driver's Ed
I noticed this during summer. My one touch on my sunroof needed to be reset then all was good. I’d check one touch on all windows and roof and see if it re sets

Jacobmk7

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2015 GTI S 4dr DSG
Mine stopped working and I had to reset it, worked fine ever since.