GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

KC Dubs

victorofhavoc

Autocross Champion
If anyone is interested in going, they just released the buddy pass again. I'm definitely going to go, and I can gift a "buddy" the event for free, so free track time for someone if interested...

Hotfart

Ready to race!
I haven't been on a road course since 2001 and lately have been jonesing to do that again. Really wish I could take you up on your offer but unfortunately I'm not quite set up just yet. At minimum I'll need to change my brake fluid, which I've been procrastinating doing (I have Speed Bleeders and a couple bottles of EBC 307+ sitting on my garage bench), and I wouldn't have time to knock that out before Thursday. Also might be tough to jump away from work on short notice.

I'm subscribed to their emails though, so I definitely have my eye on the events they put on. Hopefully I can get out there sooner than later. I'll shout if I do.

If anyone is interested in going, they just released the buddy pass again. I'm definitely going to go, and I can gift a "buddy" the event for free, so free track time for someone if interested...

victorofhavoc

Autocross Champion
I haven't been on a road course since 2001 and lately have been jonesing to do that again. Really wish I could take you up on your offer but unfortunately I'm not quite set up just yet. At minimum I'll need to change my brake fluid, which I've been procrastinating doing (I have Speed Bleeders and a couple bottles of EBC 307+ sitting on my garage bench), and I wouldn't have time to knock that out before Thursday. Also might be tough to jump away from work on short notice.

I'm subscribed to their emails though, so I definitely have my eye on the events they put on. Hopefully I can get out there sooner than later. I'll shout if I do.

Sounds good, thanks for the reply.

Yeah this evening I'm doing last minute prep; track day rubber on, dsg fluid, brake bleed, stuff out of the hatch. Always fun to do last minute prep!

victorofhavoc

Autocross Champion
TNIA buddy pass is back for this Friday. I should be there, but as always I've got last minute track prep to do (hub rings need to come in, test fit new 17x9 front wheels, mount tires on wheels. bleed brakes, check fluids).

throwing it out there for anyone interested.

victorofhavoc

Autocross Champion
I saw quite a few GTI driving around the Lenexa area over the weekend. I was making supply runs around the 87th/i35 area down to 119th and strang line. Anyone from here?