GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Kavaca PPF

GTI-G

Passed Driver's Ed
Anyone have any experience using Kavaca paint protection film? Used to going with XPEL Ultimate but hear this one has a longer warranty and better self healing ability. Also sounds like it might be a better price.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
No idea. But I’ll say this. I have xpel. Not sure which version but it was the most expensive one.

using heat and uv it’ll self heal scratches. I had a gnarly gash the other day. I was convinced I needed to have the clear bra redone.

it vanished after three days. I don’t know how. But it did. I’ll never use anything else ever again.

GTI-G

Passed Driver's Ed
No idea. But I’ll say this. I have xpel. Not sure which version but it was the most expensive one.

using heat and uv it’ll self heal scratches. I had a gnarly gash the other day. I was convinced I needed to have the clear bra redone.

it vanished after three days. I don’t know how. But it did. I’ll never use anything else ever again.
Yeah that’s xpel ultimate. I have that on my Gti currently. Scratches take heat but heal well. Very good product

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
Yeah that’s xpel ultimate. I have that on my Gti currently. Scratches take heat but heal well. Very good product
Just leaving it outside in the summer seems to work wonders.

I dunno if xpel is superior. Or worth the extra. Have u considered checking out YouTube reviews? Lots of good info there.

cb1111

Ooooh. Thanks!

@cb1111 there were like 5 or 7 contenders. I’ve no idea who is kicking ass. But the videos were super short.
Then I'll look at them. I just hate slogging through long boring videos to get to the end. Most just blather on about how great they are and spend 5 seconds on the actual "review" which ends up being an ad...